Peace In the General Forum

Peace In the General Forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Aug 22

@fmf said
The fact that you are still claiming that he didn't, when he so clearly did, means either he has gaslighted you or you are joining in with his gaslighting.
More gaslighting.

But you can't quit now, can you?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
17 Aug 22

@suzianne said
More gaslighting.

But you can't quit now, can you?
Do you feel that if you keep posting this to FMF that your efforts will somehow make him change his mind, change anyone else’s mind or perhaps get Resentful Red’s offending post reinstated?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
17 Aug 22

@suzianne said
It still doesn't excuse your gaslighting that he made some kind of accusation that he didn't actually make.
The site administration removed his offending post.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
17 Aug 22

@suzianne said
And by "you", I mean the plural, indicating you and your twin, and whatever other minions you pressed into service.
What “minions”? “Pressed into service”?

What are you on about?

F

Moves
17 Aug 22

@suzianne said
More gaslighting.
You are using the word gaslighting incorrectly.

F

Moves
17 Aug 22

@suzianne said
It still doesn't excuse your gaslighting that he made some kind of accusation that he didn't actually make.
Relentless Red accused me of hijacking one of his email accounts, opening fake accounts on websites, and causing his Facebook group to be closed down because it was supposedly deluged with spam he thought came from Indonesia [and, after I made a joke about being in the yakuza, from Japan as well].

Furthermore, he admitted that he was making the accusation specifically to teach me a lesson and to provide evidence that what Ghost of a Duke was saying about me was true. The "you decide" and "you join the dots" type riffing was like icing on top of the gaslight cake.

r

Moves
17 Aug 22

F

Moves
17 Aug 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It was a reply to a post by WoofWoof

r

Moves
17 Aug 22

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
17 Aug 22

@woofwoof said
4) Post consecutively from two different accounts and pretend that you're always online together by mere coincidence.

4a) Hope that no one notices the absence of disparity in claimed time zones of habitation. (United Kingdom/Indonesia)
The treacherous Swine (Swines) 😆 😆 😆

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
17 Aug 22

@fmf said
Relentless Red accused me of hijacking one of his email accounts, opening fake accounts on websites, and causing his Facebook group to be closed down because it was supposedly deluged with spam he thought came from Indonesia [and, after I made a joke about being in the yakuza, from Japan as well].

Furthermore, he admitted that he was making the accusation specifically to teac ...[text shortened]... e. The "you decide" and "you join the dots" type riffing was like icing on top of the gaslight cake.
And its your fault all the beaches in the UK are strewn with detritus.

F

Moves
17 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
And its your fault all the beaches in the UK are strewn with detritus.
Oh no, was there printed material in massively non-Roman wiggly alphabet script ~ with, tellingly, the word INDONESIA, legible, in the middle of it ~ strewn on the sand??

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
17 Aug 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Oh no, was there printed material in massively non-Roman wiggly alphabet script ~ with, tellingly, the word INDONESIA, legible, in the middle of it ~ strewn on the sand??
Yes, and pictures of mens johnsons.

Moves
17 Aug 22

@the-gravedigger said
Yes, and pictures of mens johnsons.
Nah, that's in Dorset.