Our Ethical Creeds

Our Ethical Creeds

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
Think big anyway." ~Kent M. Keith (OP)
Are you claiming you've been 'the biggest man' with 'the biggest ideas' on this thread?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15
2 edits

"The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds.
"Our Ethical Creeds" Relevant Quotations Sidebar Bistro Café: -Table #2

"Albert Einstein Actually Wrote A Letter On How To Deal With Internet Trolls And Haters" (by Danny Cox)

"Albert Einstein is a man that has been seen not only as a genius, but as someone that knew how to have a good time and just enjoy life. Sure, he’s also been known as a man that’s far ahead of his time, but no-one may have ever realized just how far his brilliance reached. The man actually wrote a letter to Marie Curie back on November 23, 1911, that advised her how to deal with haters and can even be used as a way to deal with Internet trolls. Yes, a full 80 years before the Internet was even invented. The Guardian revealed that a treasure trove of Einstein’s old letters were released, and they all show his genius and wit. One of them was the true gem though, and it was a letter to Curie, who was a rising science phenomenon at the time. He simply let her know that haters gonna hate and she need not bother with them."
http://www.inquisitr.com/1666557/albert-einstein-actually-wrote-a-letter-on-how-to-deal-with-internet-trolls-and-haters/

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Are you claiming you've been 'the biggest man' with 'the biggest ideas' on this thread?
"Moi? Nah, I'm only a five year old boy still in grade one." ~child anon

F

Moves
30 Nov 15

"Moi? Nah, I'm only a five year old boy still in grade one." ~child anon
So what was the purpose of your copy pasted quotation of Kent M. Keith? Are you conceding that you may not have been exactly 'the biggest man' with 'the biggest ideas' on this thread ~ and if so, why not just come out and say it?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Nov 15

How is your insults to people who suffer from depression and end up taking their own lives...you "thinking big"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Nov 15

"Our Ethical Creeds" Relevant Quotations Sidebar Bistro Café: -Table #2

[b]"Albert Einstein Actually Wrote A Letter On How To Deal With Internet Trolls And Haters"
(by Danny Cox)

"Albert Einstein is a man that has been seen not only as a genius, but as someone that knew how to have a good time and just enjoy life. Sure, he’s also been known as ...[text shortened]... /1666557/albert-einstein-actually-wrote-a-letter-on-how-to-deal-with-internet-trolls-and-haters/[/b]
"Internet trolls" "Haters"

This is your response to your detractors in this thread is it?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
So what was the purpose of your copy pasted quotation of Kent M. Keith? Are you conceding that you may not have been exactly 'the biggest man' with 'the biggest ideas' on this thread ~ and if so, why not just come out and say it?
"Think big anyway." ~Kent M. Keith (OP) exemplifies the best tradition of having
the courage to be yourself despite the protestations of the philistine herd.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
"Internet trolls" "Haters"

This is your response to your detractors in this thread is it?
"Joined 16 Feb '08" until 16 Feb '16 will represent your 8th year anniversary as a member of Red Hot Pawn with only 79 more days to go. Sad....

F

Moves
30 Nov 15

"Think big anyway." ~Kent M. Keith (OP) exemplifies the best tradition of having the courage to be yourself despite the protestations of the philistine herd.
All I see is you dodging and deflecting point blank questions ~ and describing this attempt to engage you as "the protestations of the philistine herd" and their disagreements with you as "premeditated lies" ~ is simply dodging and deflecting at its most blatant. And you're calling it "courage".

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
All I see is you dodging and deflecting point blank questions ~ and describing this attempt to engage you as "the protestations of the philistine herd" and their disagreements with you as "premeditated lies" ~ is simply dodging and deflecting at its most blatant. And you're calling it "courage".
See whatever you will. "Think big anyway." ~Kent M. Keith (OP) resonates with me.

F

Moves
30 Nov 15

See whatever you will. "Think big anyway." ~Kent M. Keith (OP) resonates with me.
And one of your 'big ideas' is that those who disagree with you are peddling "outright falsehoods". Don't you have any bigger ideas than that?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
30 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
And one of your 'big ideas' is that those who disagree with you are peddling "outright falsehoods". Don't you have any bigger ideas than that?
Au contraire: the biggest idea in the entire universe is that God exists, has always existed and will continue
to exist following the conclusion of human history. Time for sleep. Thanks for our spirited conversation..

F

Moves
30 Nov 15

Au contraire: the biggest idea in the entire universe is that God exists, has always existed and will continue
to exist following the conclusion of human history. Time for sleep. Thanks for our spirited conversation..
Your dodging and deflection suggests you do understand why you are facing criticism and you're just going to brazen it out.

F

Moves
30 Nov 15
1 edit

God created your life and mine [and the lives of the rest human race since human history began] with an individual purpose and plan, therefore suicide per se would represent the superimposition of your will or mine over His.
You once started a thread where you claimed you would rather die than do things like blaming your God figure for adversities, and you would rather die than mislead anyone on points of bible doctrine.

Would dying in those situations be your choice ~ and against your God figure's will ~ or would it be your God figure's choice that you die for the 'transgressions' you mentioned?

Read a book!

Moves
30 Nov 15

Artificial bigness, like a balloonfish in distress.