1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 19:47
    @divegeester said
    It might be significant in its own right as a separate issue, but it is totally irrelevant as to wether he has a medical exception to permit him access to Australia.
    Hm, that was the reason for the permit so no, it’s quite relative, some would argue the main issue.

Now, I’ve no issues with people bending a few rules here and there, hell, I’m flying into Dublin to avoid a covid test in NI but this is different.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 19:551 edit
    @trev33 said
    Hm, that was the reason for the permit so no, it’s quite relative, some would argue the main issue.

Now, I’ve no issues with people bending a few rules here and there, hell, I’m flying into Dublin to avoid a covid test in NI but this is different.
    The reason he got a medical exception was because he had a positive pcr test. That’s it as far as the immigration issue is concerned. Him being seen in public might well inflame your sense of righteous indignation, but it is ostensibly nothing to do with him getting into Auz. Conflating these issues might make you feel better about him being a prick but it is in fact Ian irrelevancy.

Edit not my red thumb btw. Probs the idiot playing games.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 20:01
    @divegeester said
    The reason he got a medical exception was because he had a positive pcr test. That’s it as far as the immigration issue is concerned. Him being seen in public might well inflame your sense of righteous indignation, but it is ostensibly nothing to do with him getting into Auz. Conflating these issues might make you feel better about him being a prick but it is in fact Ian irrelevancy.

I think If there’s evidence of a forged medical exception then the authorities need to be made aware of that and a proper investigation carried out, did the people seen with him the following day all know he had tested positive? Is there a case to sue Novak if not? A lot of questions that can’t be answered before the Aussie open begins.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 20:162 edits
    @divegeester said

So it wouldn't be you. I don't see you playing games, just talking a lot of B.S. as usual! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

Last moved 1 day 6 hours and 34 minutes ago! πŸ™‚ Man, you're moving at lightening speed!! πŸ™‚

-VR
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 20:43
    @trev33 said
    I think If there’s evidence of a forged medical exception then the authorities need to be made aware of that and a proper investigation carried out
    But there isn’t any evidence of a forged medical exception, you’re reaching.
  6. Joined
    06 Jan '22
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 20:57
    Roger is classy on and off the court. That’s why there’s never controversy around him.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:05
    @captainjaneway said
    Roger is classy on and off the court. That’s why there’s never controversy around him.
    Take it to the Rodger federer thread spanky.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:05
    @trev33 said
    I think a certain government just lost the next election, crazy. Wonder how much the judge was bribed with.
    “Stop the steal” ?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:06
    @captainjaneway said
    Welcome back.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:06
    @divegeester said
    “Stop the steal” ?
    Stop the count πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‚
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:30
    @captainjaneway said
    You do have a very good point there! πŸ™‚

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 21:31
    @trev33 said
    Take it to the Rodger federer thread spanky.
    Obviously this is the new Sports Thread trev33. That is what you're look for right?

I can't wait to start posting my hockey threads, once it is official. πŸ™‚

-VR
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 03:29
    @Very-Rusty
    If he only gets two percent interest on his money that would draw in near FIVE million by itselfπŸ™‚
    4%, near TEN mil a year, so it is mainly an ego deal with the Joker....
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 10:33
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    If he only gets two percent interest on his money that would draw in near FIVE million by itselfπŸ™‚
    4%, near TEN mil a year, so it is mainly an ego deal with the Joker....
    What has levels of interest on money legitimately earned, or ego, got to do with him having a covid medical exemption?
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Jan '22 13:08
    @divegeester said
    What has levels of interest on money legitimately earned, or ego, got to do with him having a covid medical exemption?
    “Palm Oil”?πŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree