1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:34
    Was going to put this in debates, then I remembered debates is full of.... well, anyway.

Novak goes on trail today to try and be allowed to play in the Aussie open. Now, I’ve been a tennis fan for years and Novak has been the least popular of the top players since he reached the top. Why? Because he’s a prick.

How, I think the whole covid thing has gotten completely ridiculous and no one is going to die if he gets to play but what will it show to the rest of the players including the one who has already been sent home?

Dude has to be kicked out of Aus ASAP.

He has two ways to play without causing a fuzz, get the damn vaccine or quarantine for 14 days, it’s not rocket science.
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:38
    "trial"
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:46
    @rookie54 said
    "trial"
    Does my dyslexicism annoy you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:55

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:04
    @chaney3 removed their quoted post
    He’s being kicked out of Aus, he claims he tested positive for covid a month or so ago so didn’t need the vaccine to enter the county and play in the Aussie open, But only Australians can enter that way so he’s taking them to court. A case he surely can’t win.
  6. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:10
    @trev33 said
    Was going to put this in debates, then I remembered debates is full of.... well, anyway.

Novak goes on trail today to try and be allowed to play in the Aussie open. Now, I’ve been a tennis fan for years and Novak has been the least popular of the top players since he reached the top. Why? Because he’s a prick.

How, I think the whole covid thing has gotten completely ridi ...[text shortened]... lay without causing a fuzz, get the damn vaccine or quarantine for 14 days, it’s not rocket science.
    Agreed.
  7. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:20
    Is he on foot or bicycle or horseback on the trail?
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:591 edit
    grrrrrr, i'm annoyed

hate you, covid

hate you, oz.

grrrrrr
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:02
    @trev33 said

How, I think the whole covid thing has gotten completely ridi ...[text shortened]... lay without causing a fuzz, get the damn vaccine or quarantine for 14 days, it’s not rocket science.
    Just quarantine him in a place where he can practice his tennis.

Of course Australia was unwilling to do it. They would rather be pricks.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:08
    @eladar said
    Just quarantine him in a place where he can practice his tennis.

Of course Australia was unwilling to do it. They would rather be pricks.
    Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else? He had the chance to arrange his own 14 day quarantine and play without being vaccinated but choose not to.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:131 edit
    @trev33 said
    Why should he be treated any differently to anyone else? He had the chance to arrange his own 14 day quarantine and play without being vaccinated but choose not to.
    He is a top athlete there to compete in a top athletic event. Either that or he should not have been allowed into the country to begin with.

He has already had covid which Israel states is better protection than any vaccine.

If Australia wants to pretend that Israel was not correct, why was he allowed into the country to begin with?
  12. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:35
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:40
    @eladar said
    He is a top athlete there to compete in a top athletic event. Either that or he should not have been allowed into the country to begin with.

He has already had covid which Israel states is better protection than any vaccine.

If Australia wants to pretend that Israel was not correct, why was he allowed into the country to begin with?
    He hasn’t been allowed into the country numbnuts, that’s what the entire court case is regarding. Any idiot can board a flight.

Australia allows citizens who have had covid into the country who are not vaccinated.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:43
    @trev33 said
    He hasn’t been allowed into the country numbnuts, that’s what the entire court case is regarding. Any idiot can board a flight.

Australia allows citizens who have had covid into the country who are not vaccinated.
    Ah, then it is a stupid court case. People do not have rights to enter s country. He should just skip the event.
  15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:49
    @eladar said
    Ah, then it is a stupid court case. People do not have rights to enter s country. He should just skip the event.
    He could’ve just arrived early and quarantined for 14 days then played, he’s clearly not the brightest.

Of course we both feel pretty much the same about covid but can’t fight against a country 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree