jumping at shadows

jumping at shadows

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 May 16

Originally posted by josephw
"Xenophobic attitudes"? One scared nitwit and suddenly the whole right wing is too.

Liberalism is a disease that shouts "give me what I want, and I don't care who gets hurt". Liberalism is hypocrisy in action.
Sounds like a little of this right-wing programming in action.

For years, conservatives have been shouting "Me, Me, ME!"

So now when liberals try to help those who don't have a 1%'er championing them, like minorities, like the poor, like women, like the disenfranchised, we're called "self-centered". Wait -- what?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 May 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Sounds like a little of this right-wing programming in action.

For years, conservatives have been shouting "Me, Me, ME!"

So now when liberals try to help those who don't have a 1%'er championing them, like minorities, like the poor, like women, like the disenfranchised, we're called "self-centered". Wait -- what?
Liberals are very open minded, very much about making sure that those without a say, have a say.

Unless, of course, the person speaking is someone speaking from a position of conservatism.
Then, the liberal looks like a fascist.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 May 16

not to worry, i'm on it...
today a bird flew right by me, i thought it was a terrorist type bird, so i pulled out my concealed ak995rx7 and blasted it right outta the sky using only two whole clips...

situation under control...

Australia

Moves
09 May 16

Originally posted by rookie54
not to worry, i'm on it...
today a bird flew right by me, i thought it was a terrorist type bird, so i pulled out my concealed ak995rx7 and blasted it right outta the sky using only two whole clips...

situation under control...
rookie, I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to the RHP forums, without a doubt. 🙂

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
09 May 16

Originally posted by Kewpie
rookie, I love you. You're the best thing that ever happened to the RHP forums, without a doubt. 🙂
that will be a tough one to top,
but,
much obliged, ma'am...

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 May 16

Originally posted by rookie54
that will be a tough one to top,
but,
much obliged, ma'am...
I don't love you rookie, but would probably lend you my umbrella, in the event of an unexpected downpour.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
09 May 16

😵do it for the children😵

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
09 May 16

Originally posted by lemon lime
😵do it for the children😵

[youtube]JtG3h44Ls1o[/youtube]