I’m thinking of forming a new clique

I’m thinking of forming a new clique

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@lemondrop said
who was the skirt?
Madonna.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm trying to pinpoint the precise moment Rusty became too much for you to handle.
That’s a lovely little side-step you have there.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@lemondrop said
who was the skirt?
If you think I’m going to mention a name in this forum then you really don’t know me at all. Some lines do not get crossed.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
I don’t have a clique you charmless nitwit. What did you do with your SoH, lend it to Suzianne for the weekend?
what's an SoH?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
If you think I’m going to mention a name in this forum then you really don’t know me at all. Some lines do not get crossed.
gutless

Moves
03 Jul 21

@lemondrop said
gutless
I’d say; smart, creative, charming and wealthy.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@lemondrop said
what's an SoH?
Sense of humour.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm trying to pinpoint the precise moment Rusty became too much for you to handle.
I know when it was.

It was the moment he finally left Metallica.

He stopped getting massive thumbs down and started getting thumbs up.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Oh, that's a good one.

Come on, get serious.

You don't have any "lines".

All you've done now for weeks is cry in your beer in this forum, moaning about some imagined mistreatment or another, and creating thread after thread desperate for attention. You even cried to the Site Ideas Forum about imagined "alert abuse". You seriously need to grow a pair.

Maybe it's time to crawl back to the Spirituality Forum. You had better luck there, and the rest of the site didn't have to read your drivel.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@suzianne said
All you've done now for weeks is cry in your beer in this forum, moaning about some imagined mistreatment or another, and creating thread after thread desperate for attention. You even cried to the Site Ideas Forum about imagined "alert abuse". You seriously need to grow a pair.Maybe it's time to crawl back to the Spirituality Forum. You had better luck there, and the rest of the site didn't have to read your drivel.
Hi Suzianne 🙂

How’s the hate coming along.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@suzianne said
You even cried to the Site Ideas Forum about imagined "alert abuse".
You weren’t here when it happened, I was. Furthermore I have had a conversation with a forum moderator about it and they had already raised the matter to Russ before I even mentioned it. Apparently Russ will be looking into it. That’s reassuring don’t you think.

Tea cake?

Moves
03 Jul 21

@suzianne said
He stopped getting massive thumbs down and started getting thumbs up.
Why do you think that is Suzianne?

Moves
03 Jul 21

@suzianne said

Maybe it's time to crawl back to the Spirituality Forum. You had better luck there, and the rest of the site didn't have to read your drivel.
My threads seem quite popular, does that upset you?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
My threads seem quite popular, does that upset you?
I only reply to your bile to rip the piss out of you.....oh and to count all your thumbs down.....the most disliked person on rhp.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
You weren’t here when it happened, I was. Furthermore I have had a conversation with a forum moderator about it and they had already raised the matter to Russ before I even mentioned it. Apparently Russ will be looking into it. That’s reassuring don’t you think.

Tea cake?
Did you spend all your time as a child crying to mummy?