I’m thinking of forming a new clique

I’m thinking of forming a new clique

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I think you would pay good money right now for thumbs up.
Gosh. What’s happened to you?

You used to be completely in line with how I posted, my motivations and my disregard for thumbs. Now you project your own feelings about thumbs onto me.

Coincidently FMF said only yesterday in a voice note that he as astonished at how you managed to co-exist with us for over two years in a smart symbiosis of thoughtful examinations, now your just this pied piper of pap. I don’t get it. Were you pretending for all that time I wonder.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Gosh. What’s happened to you?

You used to be completely in line with how I posted, my motivations and my disregard for thumbs. Now you project your own feelings about thumbs onto me.

Coincidently FMF said only yesterday in a voice note that he as astonished at how you managed to co-exist with us for over two years in a smart symbiosis of thoughtful examinations, now your just this pied piper of pap. I don’t get it. Were you pretending for all that time I wonder.
Who you trying to kid? You talk more about thumbs down than any other person in the forums.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said

Coincidently FMF said only yesterday in a voice note that he as astonished at how you managed to co-exist with us for over two years in a smart symbiosis of thoughtful examinations,
The Ghost is a chameleon.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You talk more about thumbs down than any other person in the forums.
Slippery but not sharp enough. I talk about red thumbs given anonymously by weaklings.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The Ghost is a chameleon.
If that characterisation satisfies you then, well, I’m not surprised. But I know it doesn’t, it’s just a tourist guide’s “hold-up” for your followers. You and I both know exactly what I’m referring to.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Slippery but not sharp enough. I talk about red thumbs given anonymously by weaklings.
And you're one of them, hey?

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And you're one of them, hey?
Come on raise your game, it’s like talking to Rusty.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
If that characterisation satisfies you then, well, I’m not surprised. But I know it doesn’t, it’s just a tourist guide’s “hold-up” for your followers. You and I both know exactly what I’m referring to.
You often bleat on about being a good judge of character and the like, but clearly, that isn't the case, oblivious as you apparently were to the cuckoo in the nest.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Yep, he is out gunning you recently.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
rusty is a born again clansman
I predict a stellar performance from him going forward
you clique stinks

Moves
03 Jul 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You often bleat on about being a good judge of character and the like, but clearly, that isn't the case, oblivious as you apparently were to the cuckoo in the nest.
Wait, we let you in… you were shoulder to shoulder with us for over two years, thick and thin, no complaints, compliments all round at times … then you got your head turned by a skirt and you left in huff. It’s was very odd to say the least. Next minute you were writing letters and starting threads etc. You must see how this appeared to us, right?

Who’s the cuckoo!

Moves
03 Jul 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
you clique stinks
I don’t have a clique you charmless nitwit. What did you do with your SoH, lend it to Suzianne for the weekend?

Moves
03 Jul 21
2 edits

@lemondrop said
rusty is a born again clansman
Rusty, is on probation. Can’t you tell?

Sometimes you people can see the wood for the trees.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said
Wait, we let you in… you were shoulder to shoulder with us for over two years, thick and thin, no complaints, compliments all round at times … then you got your head turned by a skirt and you left in huff. It’s was very odd to say the least. Next minute you were writing letters and starting threads etc. You must see how this appeared to us, right?

Who’s the cuckoo!
who was the skirt?

Moves
03 Jul 21

@divegeester said

Who’s the cuckoo!
I'm trying to pinpoint the precise moment Rusty became too much for you to handle.