Is FMF the sole and original mover?

Is FMF the sole and original mover?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Jun 18

I have supposedly driven hundreds away and banned-for-life untold numbers of others, just for disagreeing with me, that's right, and when I tried to do the same, apparently, I was driven off the Debates Forum by the posters there. So, to answer your question, I don't know. But a much better question would have been one about me, to which I might have given this answer.

So are you?

F

Moves
19 Jun 18

Originally posted by @ponderable
So are you?
Of course not; just yanking Suzianne's ridiculous swing-and-miss paranoid forum-warfare chain. πŸ˜€

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Of course not; just yanking Suzianne's ridiculous swing-and-miss paranoid forum-warfare chain. πŸ˜€
And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

Ridiculous, swing-and-miss, paranoid forum-warfare. Indeed.

Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?

F

Moves
19 Jun 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
And supposedly, apparently, all it took was 2 words from me to send you into this terrifyingly dismal tantrum.

Are you done boring us all to tears yet, or are you going to talk about yourself for another 20 pages?
There is no tantrum here. Far from it. The things listed in this thread's OP are paranoid accusations and theories you have levelled in the last year or two.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Jun 18

I’d make an informed conservative guess and say that about 30% of your posting is made towards FMF.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
There is no tantrum here. Far from it. The things listed in this thread's OP are paranoid accusations and theories you have levelled in the last year or two.
They sure sound like "paranoid accusations and theories" that you are leveling, here and now.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
21 Jun 18

what were the 2 words?

F

Moves
22 Jun 18

They sure sound like "paranoid accusations and theories" that you are leveling, here and now.
The paranoid accusations and theories are yours, Suzianne. Not mine. See the OP. They are paranoid accusations and theories that you have come up with, not me.