"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of
Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it
make you feel better?
I wonder if you'll think better of this one and edit it.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by divegeester
And yet you have no compunction in attacking my personality, even to the point of calling me a "son of Satan".
Sorry geester for calling you a 'son of Satan' but i had to make sure cause a lot of false
christians going about these days.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

Originally posted by FMF
I wonder if you'll think better of this one and edit it.
nope.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

nope.
Were you intending for it to be funny?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Were you intending for it to be funny?
nope, if i intend a post to be funny i normally put an emoticon at the end of it. Like this 😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Sep 15

Awe diddums are you still sore cause that bad ol puddy cat robbie called you a 'son of
Satan', there there it will be ok, il get to him to issue a public apology, how about that, will it
make you feel better?
You are just avoiding my well placed, on topic and accurate comment pointing out that you are being hypocritical.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Sep 15

Sorry geester for calling you a 'son of Satan' but i had to make sure cause a lot of false
christians going about these days.
I don't require your apology, I was not offended in the slightest. All that is required is your acknowledgement of your hypocrisy.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

You are just avoiding my well placed, on topic and accurate comment pointing out that you are being hypocritical.
Why that's just real tough cause I have issued a sincere apology, what more do you want?
compensation?

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

I don't require your apology, I was not offended in the slightest. All that is required is your acknowledgement of your hypocrisy.
why am i a hypocrite this time? I have not cast anything up from the past in an attempt to
discredit or embarrass you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Sep 15

Why that's just real tough cause I have issued a sincere apology, what more do you want?
compensation?
I don't want an apology, i don't care at all what you think of me, in fact when you call me a "son of Satan" for asking you if you were intoxicated on the internet, it goes well to reflect what Jehovah's Witnesses are really like.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15

robbie, if any of this gets mentioned, say, tomorrow or the day after, are you likely to declare it "retrospective trolling"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Sep 15

why am i a hypocrite this time? I have not cast anything up from the past in an attempt to
discredit or embarrass you.
You are calling out FMF, accusing him of being personal in response to GB. I'm pointing out how personally abusive you are to me.

rc

Moves
10 Sep 15

I don't want an apology, i don't care at all what you think of me, in fact when you call me a "son of Satan" for asking you if you were intoxicated on the internet, it goes well to reflect what Jehovah's Witnesses are really like.
spirituality - spanky, that a way---------->>>> If you please.

F

Moves
10 Sep 15
2 edits

Why didn't you make the apology to him [for calling him "son of Satan"] on the Spirituality Forum?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Sep 15

It's just an example from another forum of you being extraordinarily personally abusive.