Ignored

Ignored

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
27 Jul 19

@thunderrook said
Who finds it annoying and disrespectful to be ignored whilst in a friendly game only to find, that you are ignored in chat
If one of your messages was ignored, I can see that you might have been disappointed. But if you ignored that and sent more messages that were also ignored, I'd say that it was perhaps you who was being annoying.

is getting old...

Moves
27 Jul 19

@FMF

Are you 12?

F

Moves
27 Jul 19

@patzering said
@FMF

Are you 12?
Why do you ask?

Some people chat in games. Some people don't.

G

Moves
27 Jul 19

@thunderrook said
Who finds it annoying and disrespectful to be ignored whilst in a friendly game only to find, that you are ignored in chat
Whose on first
Watts finds it annoying

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Jul 19

@patzering said
@FMF

Are you 12?
No ... you'll have to find someone else to play with.

Gothenburg

Moves
27 Jul 19

@gambrel said
Whose on first
Watts finds it annoying
Some of us (may not be many though) can't manage to play and chat at the same time. Watts can because he is good. 🙂

F

Moves
27 Jul 19

@torunn said
Some of us (may not be many though) can't manage to play and chat at the same time. Watts can because he is good. 🙂
My chess rating is 1074, but I am 1400+ at chatting, and even higher OTB*

* Over three beers.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jul 19

@fmf said
My chess rating is 1074, but I am 1400+ at chatting, and even higher OTB*

* Over three beers.
I find chatting in games (with a twang of arrogance) actually instills fear in my opponents and effectively increases my chess rating.

Moves
27 Jul 19

@kewpie said
If it's the same guy, he's moved continents and acquired a chess engine.
Ha!

Well he’s ignoring this thread now.

F

Moves
27 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I find chatting in games (with a twang of arrogance) actually instills fear in my opponents and effectively increases my chess rating.
I find the quality of chatting I offer in games makes my interlocutor assume that I am a 2000+ player who is sandbagging. This assumption lasts until about my third or fourth move.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Jul 19

@fmf said
I find the quality of chatting I offer in games makes my interlocutor assume that I am a 2000+ player who is sandbagging. This assumption lasts until about my third or fourth move.
I am going through a bad patch(Black Dog) so Chess and chatting are taking a back seat for a while.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Hell you are afraid to P.M. with me, I really can't see you setting fear in any opponent chatting....FUNNY ONE THOUGH!!!! 😉

-VR

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
27 Jul 19

@thunderrook said
In my experience players of your rating are either engine drivers or are heavily involved in real life tournament chess.
Being ignored on here would not trouble highly rated OTB players.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
27 Jul 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Hell you are afraid to P.M. with me, I really can't see you setting fear in any opponent chatting....FUNNY ONE THOUGH!!!! 😉

-VR
....I still have you on ignore. (You and Al Capone).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jul 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
....I still have you on ignore. (You and Al Capone).
News Flash Al Capone died! 😛 , I'm still alive and kicking! 😉

Oh you don't have to keep telling everyone that you have me on "ignore", I think everyone knows now....LOL...!

-VR