i miss noodles

i miss noodles

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
22 May 20

@suzianne said
'illicit'
Do you feel it necessary to highlight my disability at every opportunity?

Moves
22 May 20

@divegeester said
Didn't "Noodles" do that, on occasion but with the ability to make you feel, I don't know...special? πŸ€” Like a teacher helping.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 20

@great-big-stees said
Didn't "Noodles" do that, on occasion but with the ability to make you feel, I don't know...special? πŸ€” Like a teacher helping.
She had a nice way about her in my opinion. I was probably the one whos grammar/spelling she corrected the most. She did it in a way that wasn't offensive to me. I did like her and believe she helped me out some with my English and if I recall it wasn't her first language.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 May 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
What 'disability'?

Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?

I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.

I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 20

@suzianne said
What 'disability'?
Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.
Was joking with you about my mild dyslexia and you correcting my spelling.

But never mind you rant away as usual.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
28 May 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Blimey. 'I miss noodles' contains the most rude anagrams I have ever seen in a sentence. (5 great ones that I couldn't possibly post here).

'Old emissions' is all I dare post.
I googled the word 'anagram', and at the top of the page it said "Did you mean: nag a ram"

I kid you not

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
28 May 20

@suzianne said
What 'disability'?

Do you mean your obvious way of treating those you don't like as somehow less than human, chasing them from forum to forum for their unforgivable sin of choosing to not answer you? That 'disability'?

I wasn't actually aware that you had any 'disability'. If you want more sympathy for some imagined 'disability', you'll have to be a bit more blatant about it, snowflake.

I find your whining a bit out of place in a thread about Nordlys.
Not another rant at a different person this time! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR

Aficionado of Prawns

Texas

Moves
29 May 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Blimey. 'I miss noodles' contains the most rude anagrams I have ever seen in a sentence. (5 great ones that I couldn't possibly post here).

'Old emissions' is all I dare post.
Nood missiles?

F

Moves
29 May 20

@suzianne said

What a peculiarly narcissistic post by you on a thread that's NOT about your scorn for divegeester. Do you not find your own whining a bit out of place on a thread about Nordlys? I have posititve memories of her and all our interactions were funny and kind of warm. Wasn't it the same for you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 May 20

@fmf said
What a peculiarly narcissistic post by you on a thread that's NOT about your scorn for divegeester. Do you not find your own whining a bit out of place on a thread about Nordlys? I have posititve memories of her and all our interactions were funny and kind of warm. Wasn't it the same for you?
Is your narcissism not getting satisified in the Spirituality Forum anymore? Too bad for you, snowflake. Don't bring your personality flaws here, I'm not interested.

F

Moves
29 May 20

@suzianne said
Is your narcissism not getting satisified in the Spirituality Forum anymore? Too bad for you, snowflake. Don't bring your personality flaws here, I'm not interested.
You may not be interested in me, but what about Nordlys?

Moves
29 May 20

@divegeester said
No need to be furtive about it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 20

@caesar-salad said
No need to be furtive about it.
You should look up “furtive” in dictionary.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
And you have the gall to call me a stalker, you're following people around like puppy dog! πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Nice to see though that I am not the only one you rant at. Do you have a long list? πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 May 20

@suzianne said
You're not the one to be talking about personality flaws for sure Suzie Q. You come to the wrong spot ranting this time!

-VR