I hate change ...

I hate change ...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
02 May 13

Does anyone know if there,s any chance of going back to the old interface. Or is that out of the question. Im sad to say that i dont like it.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by rookie54
[b]THIS IS A GIRL SITE NOW???

dang...
i'm outta here...[/b]
calling, rookie 54, "outta here" no way: search here and search there, finally find
some new site, then, without familiar faces around, who ya gonna love to hate?

Retired

Missouri

Moves
03 May 13

Based upon feedback thus far, I imagine hundreds if not thousands of current subscribers will be leaving this site once their subscription expires

l

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by my2sons
Based upon feedback thus far, I imagine hundreds if not thousands of current subscribers will be leaving this site once their subscription expires
That would be sad.

In your face

Moves
03 May 13

Arithmetic not your strong point then?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage

Arithmetic not your strong point then?
Absolutely Correct: 11 cents/day = unlimited action with a variety of chess lovers, still quite a deal!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 May 13

After your fail of epic proportions regarding the stock market when Obama took office for a second term I don't think anyone will be listening to you anymore when it comes to predictions.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
After your fail of epic proportions regarding the stock market when Obama took office for a second term I don't think anyone will be listening to you anymore when it comes to predictions.
Ba-zing!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
unlimited action
Surely, you meant interaction.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
03 May 13

One can only hope...err, I mean, damn, what a shame. 😞

y

Moves
04 May 13

Seriously, the site is not pretty at all.

why do you shoot yourselves in the foot??

In your face

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by yarayara
Seriously, the site is not pretty at all.

why do you shoot yourselves in the foot??
It would look a lot nicer without your avatar.

s

Moves
04 May 13

Yes, I REALLY dislike the change for reasons others have cited. Particularly I don't like all the wasted space to the left and right of the screen. Looks stupid. Everything is so big and blocky now, too. I don't think I will renew my subscription and might migrate to Game Knot.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
04 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne

Surely, you meant interaction.
Nope. Minutes before expressing that sentiment, I had been thanked for my [non-subscriber] membership at a competitive on-line chess site with this parting message at the end of an invitation to play in their May, 2013, Rated Tournament:

"Good luck and thank you for choosing _______ as your premier chess battlefield!"

Note: Several Weeks of Intense Action Within a Multiple Game Format with Total Strangers Awaits,
Sans Friendly RHP General Forum "Interaction" Should I Accept. Not Even Close, Suzianne. (gb)

C

Moves
05 May 13

Originally posted by Lee Gibson
I do not have Chrome--It seems I am stuck with creating a screen shot and printing the image--

PLEASE--give the players a better solution

Thanks,
Lee
I tried it with all three. FireFox, Chrome, and IE with all the same result. It just blanks out the board.