How to be a person who dominates a forum

How to be a person who dominates a forum

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
17 May 19

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

No you do mot fit the bill. You do not fit the description of the original post nor do you belittle people.
Mott? No reason to bring him into all this without him to defend himself.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 19

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

So subscribe and buy the right to have your voice heard and abuse non subscribers.
Well actually one who didn't have a subscription was called a non-sub-scum, but we can't do that no more. It kind of wore itself out by over use anyways, and just didn't look good to new people coming on the site. It was probably a bad thing to have ever gotten started.

Sometimes you do better with honey than vinegar.

-VR

E

Moves
17 May 19

@Very-Rusty

Who would want to pay to join a site that allowed that kind of crap? Oh yeah, only jerks who would want to do it.

ENGLAND

Moves
17 May 19

@eladar said
@Very-Rusty

Who would want to pay to join a site that allowed that kind of crap? Oh yeah, only jerks who would want to do it.
Are you still here...?

E

Moves
17 May 19

@divegeester

I am not paying.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17 May 19

@eladar said
@divegeester

I am not paying.
Actually that isn't quite true, you are paying by the advertisements you have to see, we don't get those. 😉 That was pointed out to me years ago, didn't you know that?

-VR

F

Moves
18 May 19

For a thread supposedly inspired by me, I am disappointed with how infrequently I am being mentioned by name.

ENGLAND

Moves
18 May 19

@fmf said
For a thread supposedly inspired by me, I am disappointed with how infrequently I am being mentioned by name.
I got mentioned by name... apparently I am a “recovering forum dominator” and currently ranked as the third worst on the site.

Assuming that you are in the No 1 spot, then I wonder who is in 2nd.

Moves
18 May 19

@divegeester said
I got mentioned by name... apparently I am a “recovering forum dominator” and currently ranked as the third worst on the site.

FMF is 'so' bad he probably occupies 1st and 2nd spot.

😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
FMF is 'so' bad he probably occupies 1st and 2nd spot.

😲
Well that is good to hear, I must be way down the line!!! 😉

-VR

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 May 19

@eladar said
See you have no idea about what I am talking about. Summary judgement based on ignorance. That is ok I would not expect you to put much effort into seeing the crap that I am talking about.

Your opinion is worth the price of admission.
Well why are you coming on a forum in which you claim most people are ignorant of what you have experienced in other forums. Why didn’t you take this thread to debates and / or spirituality where of course everyone will recognise your victim status and sympathise with you.
But in general (no pun intended) try not to conflate YOU losing an argument with YOU being bullied.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
18 May 19

@divegeester said

I’m beginning to suspect that this is a list of bad ass elader bullies from the Spirituality forum, by bullies I mean posters who disagree with elader and ask him pertinent questions regarding his expressed stance on any given subject.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 19

I feel like kevcvs57 is dominating this thread now!!! 😉

-VR

Moves
18 May 19

@kevcvs57 said
Well why are you coming on a forum in which you claim most people are ignorant of what you have experienced in other forums. Why didn’t you take this thread to debates and / or spirituality where of course everyone will recognise your victim status and sympathise with you.
But in general (no pun intended) try not to conflate YOU losing an argument with YOU being bullied.
Nail on the head.

Nice.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nail on the head.

Nice.
Lets see goad praising another poster.

Must be a clanmate! 😉

-VR