Grampy Bobby seriously missing

Grampy Bobby seriously missing

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Hoh,

It is ok you don't have to call me Jesus, VR will do! ๐Ÿ˜›
You always have to have the last word, no matter how dumb it is. Do you feel compelled to do this in real life?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
You always have to have the last word, no matter how dumb it is. Do you feel compelled to do this in real life?
Hey assswipe, you can have the last word anytime you want.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
Hey assswipe, you can have the last word anytime you want.
Ha! Are you mad Bro? Is this because you posted your home address and nobody sent you anything?

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

Now I remember why this forum sucks.
Hysteria, bigotry, big egos, little dicks, jabber jabber jabber........
Sonhouse, Very Rusty, Hand of Hecate, etc etc
SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO YOURSELVES?
A genuinely decent, kind, witty and intelligent gentleman has probably passed away and all you can do is puff yourselves up and bicker like spoilt schoolboys.
PATHETIC.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @pianoman1
A genuinely decent, kind, witty and intelligent gentleman has probably passed away and all you can do is puff yourselves up and bicker like spoilt schoolboys.
PATHETIC.
Mission accomplished.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

VR, ever notice how there is a large proportion of players here in the 12-13 hundred crowd who, not being able to make a dent in the chess community, switch to being trolling assswipes?
On another thread, I asked a simple question about google, and HOH goes, I don't know because I am dumb as fuk.
What level of chess rating does it take to be deemed as have made a "dent" in the chess community?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
What level of chess rating does it take to be deemed as have made a "dent" in the chess community?
Probably higher than 948 I'd say.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Sep 17

Probably higher than 948 I'd say.
Lol.

Well your the NASA tech with yet another fuked-up computer ๐Ÿ˜›

Read a book!

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @pianoman1
PATHETIC.
Bobby had a cadre of fans here at RHP and more than a few critics. People have a right to express their feelings.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
Lol.

Well your the NASA tech with yet another fuked-up computer ๐Ÿ˜›
Who said the comp was fukked up? I asked a simple question about thumbnails in google, which, btw, I don't find answer for on their own forums. I thought maybe it was the number of times you go to a site that gets it voted in but that doesn't work either, some thumbnails take on some site after just one appearance. But of course, asking questions for the likes of you is like you think I am showing signs of weakness. Which you promptly pounce on like you think you are some kind of net wolf.

It's ok you don't know the answer either so no big deal.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
05 Sep 17

Who said the comp was fukked up? I asked a simple question about thumbnails in google, which, btw, I don't find answer for on their own forums. I thought maybe it was the number of times you go to a site that gets it voted in but that doesn't work either, some thumbnails take on some site after just one appearance. But of course, asking questions for the l ...[text shortened]... think you are some kind of net wolf.

It's ok you don't know the answer either so no big deal.
In Divegester's defense, assuming that you'd F'd up a computer is probably a pretty safe bet.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Sep 17

But of course, asking questions for the likes of you is like you think I am showing signs of weakness.
But using someone's chess rating as a measure of their ability to make a "dent in the community" is ok with you ๐Ÿ™„

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @torunn
I miss him too, for the energy he brought to this forum and because he was always here.
Yeah always here,whether he had something interesting to say or not, he was always saying stuff
He was a kind person though from what I knew of him

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 17

VR, ever notice how there is a large proportion of players here in the 12-13 hundred crowd who, not being able to make a dent in the chess community, switch to being trolling assswipes?
On another thread, I asked a simple question about google, and HOH goes, I don't know because I am dumb as fuk.
i dont think chess ratings have anything to do with it

Moves
05 Sep 17