Grampy Bobby seriously missing

Grampy Bobby seriously missing

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Sep 17

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Nice.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Sep 17

Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine.

A part of your soul perished here this evening.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Sep 17

Kegge,

GB made the forums a better place, you on the other hand are almost as big an a...hole as hoh....

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
You always have to have the last word. Do you feel compelled to do this in real life?
hoh,

Yes, I pretty much always get the last word in even out in the real world. Would love to meet you in person, just to find out what you are REALLY like! 😉

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Sep 17

Jesus, you just cant stop being a social justice warrior can you? I'm concerned that you may just turn completely into a big vagina.
Your stupidity is only exceeded by your arrogance.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Bobby had a cadre of fans here at RHP and more than a few critics. People have a right to express their feelings.
Andy,

I agree with you on that, and I am sure GB would also agree with you. He was always one that wanted everyone to express their feelings rather he agreed with them or not.

I believe there are those who over did it though on a day to day basis. This is just my opinion of course.

-VR

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
05 Sep 17

Originally posted by @very-rusty
hoh,

Yes, I pretty much always get the last word in even out in the real world. Would love to meet you in person, just to find out what you are REALLY like! 😉

-VR
You must be an insufferable old fart.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Sep 17

You must be an insufferable old fart.
hoh,

I already know that you are and prove it everytime you venture into the forums! Still love to meet you in person have a face to face chat with you!

-VR

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Sep 17

Be careful what you wish upon others. Karma has a nasty way of balancing the scales.

Read a book!

Moves
06 Sep 17

Andy,

I agree with you on that, and I am sure GB would also agree with you. He was always one that wanted everyone to express their feelings rather he agreed with them or not.

I believe there are those who over did it though on a day to day basis. This is just my opinion of course.

-VR
Before you go too far in the wrong direction, it should be said that Bobby, in addition to being a prolific poster,
was also a pretentious windbag as well as a tireless narcissist. He has a permanent niche in RHP history.

old pueblo

Moves
06 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @kewpie
That was PHLABIBIT.
I miss him!!

Sorry! Go back to your bonding moment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Sep 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Before you go too far in the wrong direction, it should be said that Bobby, in addition to being a prolific poster,
was also a pretentious windbag as well as a tireless narcissist. He has a permanent niche in RHP history.
Andy,

It is a well known fact you and bob loved to banter back and forth. Perhaps you are still a little peeved that he as a rule got the best of you in the bantering.

I am betting he would not call you a windbag or narcissist, only because he was too much of a gentleman.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Sep 17

I must be an insufferable old fart.
Agreed! 😛 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Sep 17

Agreed! 😛 😉

-VR
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban."

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
"Please edit quoted text responsibly. Making modifications which misrepresent the original post will result in a forum ban."
Keep in mind not buying a subscription will result in you being called a non-sub-scum!!

FYI: hoh and I have been changing the quoted text for years, an on going playful thing that no one even pays attention to as a rule.

Of course where you are stalking my posts you do try to pick apart everything I say! 😛 😉

-VR