Grampa Bobby

Grampa Bobby

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by mikelom
I think with a few eggs involved, we could create a huge omelette or a flan?

Or with some yeast also, just some sour bread... πŸ™

-m.
Meh, it's just handbag swinging.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Like this:

?

-m. πŸ˜€ (BLESS HER!)

Read a book!

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Would you prefer bullets?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Would you prefer bullets?
I guess we could throw them at each other.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Aug 12

Heelloooo. πŸ˜€

-m.
You spelled "HAI GUYS!~" wrong.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
You spelled "HAI GUYS!~" wrong.
Soreee. I'm not in the clique that gets people banned. I don't know the operative words. πŸ˜€

-m.

w

Moves
19 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by mercurial
I think you might want to reexamine your premise.

This website is a business. Some of us pay to play here and participate in the forums. The owners of this business can run it as they see fit and if you don't agree with how they manage their business you don't have to come to this website.

Like all businesses that accept and encourage conversation, unlike ... OK I will stop there.

Send over a game if you would like - let's play chess.
I see.

Well I never implied that the owners of this site did not have the right to ban people. I simply question the wisdom of it. I suppose there are some thin skinned enough to stop posting here because they don't like the way certain posters behave. Is this the reason some have left? Probably, but that is still speculative and even with censorship this will occur. And yes, it is still censorship even if it is a business decision. I realize that the term is carries a negative connotation and with good reason, but it is what it is so the correct term must still be used.

The whole thumbs down comment was simply my attempt at humor. At the very beginning, I just wanted to get a rise out of people, even though that was not the sole purpose of my post.

As you say, this site is about conversation and an exchange of different ideas and perspectives and I think I've made mine known. It sure beats living in a world of mandated conformity and going unchallenged.

Speaking of challenging, game on!!

w

Moves
19 Aug 12

Soreee. I'm not in the clique that gets people banned. I don't know the operative words. πŸ˜€

-m.
Loser. πŸ˜ πŸ˜›πŸ˜€

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
19 Aug 12

Originally posted by whodey
Loser. πŸ˜ πŸ˜›πŸ˜€
Winner!

-m. πŸ˜›

Read a book!

Moves
19 Aug 12

"Enjoy your childish gloating."

--Grampy Bobby (July 27, 2012)

Madison Square Garde

Moves
20 Aug 12

Originally posted by whodey
We all miss you. :'(
what do you have a mouse in your pocket?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
20 Aug 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I'm sure glad you're here to tell Frank what he has. It's an invaluble service you provide and I thank you for it.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
20 Aug 12

I always like it when some moron doesn't like the truth. The world is full of idiots clinging to falsehoods.

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
20 Aug 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
If you believe this forum has no value you're not going to make the correlation. Oh, and what makes GB's enjoyment of this forum more important than anyone else's?

This is ridiculous. So you are saying you can piss on anything you like because it is
your right to do so?? And I am entitled to do the same, right?

So, How does anyone spamming the forum reduce your enjoyment?

It is not different than your spamming posts....only differing in quantity.

How about quality? Some of the hair-brained posts and drivel posted by several, you
included, is mindless and adolescent, yet allowed. What about those who don't care
to wade through those posts?

I really don't care one way or the other because I also have the right "not to read"
any and all of the posts. This is the same right you and everyone else has.

This is a glorified free for all. There are the attack dogs who have their prey in sight
at all times. There are the ever-present arguers who post to stir up the pot. There
are those who think their crap doesn't stink. There are those who never had an
intelligent thought in their life. So what?? Why do you think your rights are more
important than any other person?

There are those who like to push the boundaries of the established rules of decorum
who seem to be given more free reign than they should be.

I am not targeting this directly at you, but you were the one who made the statement
and I elected to respond to you.

As for me, I have never lost a minute of sleep because GB posted a lot. I never lost
a minute of sleep because of anything you or anyone else has posted either. I just
do not see the harm. I also don't like the fact that many of the posters seem to
think they are better people or that they know better about an individual's reason
for posting at all. That is crap too. Unless you know the true reasons and the true
life situations of the poster, you are nothing more than a speculator.

Every post can be crap to someone and gold to someone else. Please do not lose
sight of this.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
20 Aug 12

Originally posted by shortcircuit
This is ridiculous. So you are saying you can piss on anything you like because it is
your right to do so?? And I am entitled to do the same, right?

So, How does anyone spamming the forum reduce your enjoyment?

It is not different than your spamming posts....only differing in quantity.

How about quality? Some of the hair-brained posts and driv ...[text shortened]... post can be crap to someone and gold to someone else. Please do not lose
sight of this.
Piss on / protest. Call it what you will.

Several posters evidently complained about Bobby's domination of a public forum. Imagine for a second 2 or 3 other users doing what GB did, there wouldn't be room for anything other than the drivel.

RHP has made a decision, and I like it. GB should try his act in another forum and see if he gets away with it more than a couple days or even a week. Someone being sick, old, not knowing better, etc. is no excuse. I've heard several times how much GB loved this forum and how much it means to him, how it helped him get through some tough times. What has GB done for this forum or web site?

If you love something, you don't piss on it. GB did that. He's been asked to cut it back, he could easily combine several of his threads into a single thread, but he opts to created new ones. He bumps his dead ones, he asks opinions and tells everyone they are wrong. When he's proven hypocritical and closed minded he responds with personal attacks. He's gathered private info on users and used it in public.

If you think that behavior is good for a forum, I can't change your mind... but I can say this.

Whine up and down all you like, but GB got exactly what he nearly begged to get... and based on his past track record he probably won't last 4 hours when his ban is lifted and I'll be very happy.

If he does finally figure out how to behave in a public forum, good on him. Took him long enough.