1. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:46
    If your anything like me mate, you know, strong and good looking. sumtimes you get sick of mommas cooking, but dont go out mate you dont need yah car keys, coz were gonna make beautiful pita rap souvlakis.

Break it down mate. sick mate

ive got the wraps of the world with everything in it you dont take a copla days it take copla minutes you put it all together with souvlaki garlic paste
    Take it from a Greek God and you'll be wrapped in the taste

THAT IS A CRACKER
  2. London
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:52
    Originally posted by jimrulz1518
    If your anything like me mate, you know, strong and good looking. sumtimes you get sick of mommas cooking, but dont go out mate you dont need yah car keys, coz were gonna make beautiful pita rap souvlakis.

ive got the wraps of the world with everything in it you dont take a copla days it take copla minutes you put it ...[text shortened]... garlic paste

THAT IS A CRACKER
    do you wrap for a living or is it a hobby. anything like 8 mile?

fred
  3. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:54
    I LOVE SOUVLAKIS
  4. London
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 09:59
    I LOVE SOUVLAKIS
    what is that???

some wierd estranged eastern european country?

fred
  5. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:01
    Im an aussie child that is very addicted to souvlakis

ive got the wraps of the world with everything in it you dont take a copla days it take copla minutes you put it all together with souvlaki garlic paste

SEE??????
  6. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:04
    Im an aussie child that is very addicted to souvlakis

ive got the wraps of the world with everything in it yo ...[text shortened]... vlaki garlic paste

SEE??????
    I think someone should lay off the souvlakis... πŸ˜‰
  7. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:10
    LoL...........i like dim sims...look at my rap

If your anything like me mate, you know, strong and good looking. sumtimes you get sick of mommas cooking, but dont go out mate you dont need yah girl kims, coz were gonna make beautiful steamy dim sims.

ive got the dims of the world with everything in it you dont take a copla days it take copla minutes you put it all together with dim sim soy sauce paste
    Take it from a Asian God and you'll be wrapped in the taste
  8. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:12
    Hmmm. Is this an advert off the tele by any chance? πŸ˜›
  9. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:161 edit
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Hmmm. Is this an advert off the tele by any chance? πŸ˜›
    That it is. Real spelling is as follows...

If you're anything like me, mate, you know, strong and good looking, sometimes you get sick of mummas cooking, but don't go out mate, you don't need your car keys, because we're going to make some Pita wrap souvlakis.

God, Australian and you can't even spell the regional version of mother (mum, not mom as Americans spell it), that is sad. Have some pride. And if you are over 13 years of age (as you should be, on this site), you should be able to spell properly. The Australian education system has been hailed as one of the best in the world, use that to your advantage.
  10. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:19
    I am 13, and i can spell the way i want........... u can object the way you want........ at least i had the time to write it out
  11. In your face
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:221 edit
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    That it is. Real spelling is as follows...

If you're anything like me, mate, you know, strong and good looking, sometimes you get sick of mummas cooking, but don't go out mate, you don't need your car keys, becuase we're going to mak ...[text shortened]... ailed as one of the best in the world, use that to your advantage.
    You've spelt 'because' incorrectly. Ahem. πŸ™„

Sorry, did I sound like someone else then?πŸ˜›
  12. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:29
    Dear Everyone,

Hello, I am writting this VERY important thread to show that some people like seeing words spelt correctly even if they WERE NOT the ones to post it. They know what the person means but still is trying to correct and would love to be showered in pride because of one thing they have found that is not correct. I thankyou all master correctors because you are so perfect and have not made any spelling mistakes in your life. Please do continue with your daily job as a corrector and I hope you get more pride in yourself.

Regards,
    Jimmy
  13. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:29
    I am 13, and i can spell the way i want........... u can object the way you want........ at least i had the time to write it out
    Yes, you have too much time on your hands, I totally agree. So go and learn how to spell.

Well spotted jim...😡
  14. Melbourne
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:37
    Dear Everyone,

Thankyou, I must leave you Mr. Perfectspeller, I do know how to right a formal report and if i didn't know how to spell, how would I know that this is www.redhotpawn.com and type that in the URL bar?

Please reply with an answer ASAP

Regards,
    Jimmy
  15. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Jun '05 10:41
    Dear Everyone,

Thankyou, I must leave you Mr. Perfectspeller, I do know how to right a formal report and if i didn't know how to spell, how would I know that this is www.redhotpawn.com and type that in the URL bar?

Please reply with an answer ASAP

Regards,
    Jimmy
    write not right.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree