Fumes from the Chamberpot

Fumes from the Chamberpot

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
Are you doing okay up there, Dr. Crabby Appleton?
Oh he is ok after he has his morning coffee as a rule, but not always! 😉

-VR

Moves
20 May 21

@very-rusty said
Oh he is ok after he has his morning coffee as a rule, but not always! 😉

-VR
Perhaps Andy is reading a book, as he so often advises.

(In Russia, the book reads you.)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
Perhaps Andy is reading a book, as he so often advises.

(In Russia, the book reads you.)
He may just be ignoring the both of us! 😉

-VR

F

Moves
13 Jun 21

@kevin-eleven said
Strange that the Head Fume of the Chamberpot, putatively a VR-Free Zone, has shown himself to be anti-VR, and subsequent to my leaving his little clique over his behavior in the "chaney3 poll results" thread, where his bullying and target-blaming were on full display, the Head Fume has laid low while apparently instructing remaining members of the Chamberpot to shun me, harass me, or treat me like a troll.
1. I was not interested in joining a club that was framed to me as being about ostracizing Very Rusty.

2. I was not interested in chatting privately with some posters I see as being a waste of time.

3. I did not approve of the explicit sabotage-the-General-Forum element of the plan.

Moves
13 Jun 21

@fmf said
1. I was not interested in joining a club that was framed to me as being about ostracizing Very Rusty.

2. I was not interested in chatting privately with some posters I see as being a waste of time.

3. I did not approve of the explicit sabotage-the-General-Forum element of the plan.
1. Falsehood.
2. Other members weren't so cowardly.
3. Complete codswallop.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
1. Falsehood.
No it isn’t, that is how you pitched it to me also.

F

Moves
13 Jun 21

@divegeester said
Not wanting to waste time chatting in private with trashy posters is not "cowardice".

Moves
13 Jun 21

@divegeester said
It is illegal for symbionts to validate each others position.

FMF was too small to join a club where there were people he didn't like. You however did join, so obviously had no issues with why the club was created.

Moves
13 Jun 21

@fmf said
Not wanting to waste time chatting in private with trashy posters is not "cowardice".
Love how you can only answer me indirectly through your symbiont.

Too funny.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21
2 edits

@fmf said
You didn’t miss much; my experience is summed up thus:

- I give honest advice to Suzianne to not buy a 650cc super sport motorcycle when she’s not even ridden a scooter before (she is posing and preening in front of the lads pretending she is thinking of buying one).
- I get immediately accused of misogyny by her as she furiously shakes her fist at my honesty, and she swishes her skirt around the boys in there garnering support.
- Them, led by their online hormones, all (mostly) leap to her defence.
- Ghost of a Duke suggests the Chamberpot might not be the piss-pot for me, and I leave.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
FMF was too small to join a club where there were people he didn't like. You however did join, so obviously had no issues with why the club was created.
No I didn’t have any issues with it and still don’t, as I am poorly made, honest about it, and Very Rusty is a blight on this forum.

I just enjoy calling you out for it because you are morally pretentious, hugely self-righteous and emotionally brittle.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
It is illegal for symbionts to validate each others position.
I have no idea; but I do enjoy it when your minion @neilarini sits in your lap to be stroked.

SRB

Moves
13 Jun 21

So many different perspectives.

I seem to still be the most recent regular poster in GF after about 14 months. No signs it attracts new blood. Losing interest a bit myself as the world wakes up a bit. Maybe that is the normal life in an internet forum? Maybe it turns people off.

When I arrived, I thought Suzianne and Ghost were attacking the least readable posting styles in a way that made sense so I joined the Misfits.

Dive fights the destruction of his (potentially interesting to me) Euro 2020 thread in the same way. Fine, but that thread illustrates exactly why Ghost created a club to have an alternative forum.

If GF was a bar you would walk in and walk straight out again as the odd new face has done over the time I've been here.

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Love how you can only answer me indirectly through your symbiont.

Too funny.
Has it not occurred to you that the radio station may have asked him to not trigger you again and they are worried that, if you get bent out of shape in this chat room AGAIN, you might go over their heads to OFCOM and get the whole station taken off the air this time?

ENGLAND

Moves
13 Jun 21

@relentless-red said
I seem to still be the most recent regular poster in GF after about 14 months.
How do you work that out?