Fumes from the Chamberpot

Fumes from the Chamberpot

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 May 21
10 edits

Strange that the Head Fume of the Chamberpot, putatively a VR-Free Zone, has shown himself to be anti-VR, and subsequent to my leaving his little clique over his behavior in the "chaney3 poll results" thread, where his bullying and target-blaming were on full display, the Head Fume has laid low while apparently instructing remaining members of the Chamberpot to shun me, harass me, or treat me like a troll. (This is just my perception, although not necessarily a wrong one.)

What a petty, petty character. I hope he doesn't treat his clients/patients this way.

However, even though his clique-member Stees has threatened my pension, I think it would be going too far to say that Ghost's professional license should be revoked.

F

Moves
11 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
What a petty, petty character. I hope he doesn't treat his clients/patients this way.
Has Ghost of a Duke said something, or refrained from correcting something said by you or someone else, that has led you to believe he is actually a mental health practitioner who has "patients"?

ENGLAND

Moves
11 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
the Head Fume has laid low while apparently instructing remaining members of the Chamberpot to shun me, harass me, or treat me like a troll.
While I’ve not been at my usual level of forum scrutiny this past week or so, I certainly haven’t noticed you being harassed by any one in particular. Your other observations notwithstanding of course.

Moves
11 May 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
Strange that the Head Fume of the Chamberpot, putatively a VR-Free Zone, has shown himself to be anti-VR, and subsequent to my leaving his little clique over his behavior in the "chaney3 poll results" thread, where his bullying and target-blaming were on full display, the Head Fume has laid low while apparently instructing remaining members of the Chamberpot to shun me, ...[text shortened]... nsion, I think it would be going too far to say that Ghost's professional license should be revoked.
I'm not letting you back in old chap.

Kindly stop with the PMs.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 May 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm not letting you back in old chap.

Kindly stop with the PMs.
A quick scan of Thread 189045 disappointedly reveals no alleged “behaviour” by you which one could assign to the comments made by Kevin (the salad) Eleven in his OP.

One would therefore ask what is going here, but one suspects that one wouldn’t be told. I do have small supply of popcorn on hand should the trailer develop into a feature.

F

Moves
11 May 21
2 edits

@kevin-eleven said
What a petty, petty character.
Have you given him any opportunity to reach into the real world ~ away from here ~ and try to sabotage something you and your friends are engaged in ~ and do this to you for vindictive and vengeful reasons?

Moves
11 May 21

@divegeester said
A quick scan of Thread 189045 disappointedly reveals no alleged “behaviour” by you which one could assign to the comments made by Kevin (the salad) Eleven in his OP.

One would therefore ask what is going here, but one suspects that one wouldn’t be told. I do have small supply of popcorn on hand should the trailer develop into a feature.
I haven't responded to his 'strange' PMs which appears to have gotten his goat.

For clarity though:

1. I am neither a doctor nor a psychiatrist, nor have I ever claimed to be either.
2. I do not require a professional license.
3. I work with clients, not patients.
4. I haven't eaten popcorn since 1983.

Moves
11 May 21

@fmf said
Have you given him any opportunity to reach into the real world ~ away from here ~ and try to sabotage something you and your friends are engaged in ~ and do this to you for vindictive and vengeful reasons?
Come sir, it was your own vindictiveness that blew up in your face. Why pretend otherwise?

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
11 May 21

I see it took Kev 10 edits to write his post.
Just one more and he would have lived up to his name of Keven Eleven.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 May 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I haven't responded to his 'strange' PMs which appears to have gotten his goat.

For clarity though:

1. I am neither a doctor nor a psychiatrist, nor have I ever claimed to be either.
2. I do not require a professional license.
3. I work with clients, not patients.
4. I haven't eaten popcorn since 1983.
I hereby state for the record that I am not now nor have I ever been a mental health patient. Nor has anyone gotten my goat.

Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa.

SRB

Moves
11 May 21

@moonbus said
I hereby state for the record that I am not now nor have I ever been a mental health patient. Nor has anyone gotten my goat.

Bwaaahaaaahaaaahaaaaa.
I am not a goat.

F

Moves
11 May 21

@moonbus said
I hereby state for the record that I am not now nor have I ever been a mental health patient.
Funnily enough, it was the odious Romans1009 who cornered Ghost of a Duke one day on the Spirituality Forum and made him state for the record that he was, in fact, not a mental health practitioner, after many months of clearly wanting people to be under the impression that he was.

Moves
11 May 21

@relentless-red said
I am not a goat.
Ghost of a Turbot?

😲

ENGLAND

Moves
11 May 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Come sir, it was your own vindictiveness that blew up in your face. Why pretend otherwise?
It’s been made very clear to you, and explained why, that no one was using a radio program to be vindictive. It is how you interpreted the name change which triggered your hitherto reaction.

ENGLAND

Moves
11 May 21

@kevin-eleven said
Strange that the Head Fume of the Chamberpot, putatively a VR-Free Zone, has shown himself to be anti-VR, and subsequent to my leaving his little clique over his behavior in the "chaney3 poll results" thread, where his bullying and target-blaming were on full display, the Head Fume has laid low while apparently instructing remaining members of the Chamberpot to shun me, ...[text shortened]... nsion, I think it would be going too far to say that Ghost's professional license should be revoked.
Having now come back to your OP after a few hours of normal everyday life, I would put it to you that while any beef you have with Ghost of a Duke might be of minor interest value, I think it’s pretty hypocritical of you to be all up-in-arms about this trite banter when you feel no compunction whatsoever in accusing a poster whom you disapprove of, of trying to get another poster to commit suicide.