Forum rules...

Forum rules...

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
14 Dec 17
1 edit

Calling another poster an "idiot" will leave a post subject to immediate removal.

Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sensitive issues.

Seems several here are in violation...

Just click the 'Alert Moderator' link below the offending post. The post may be removed automatically, or one of the site moderators will take action if required. Posts containing obscene language will always be hidden.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 17

Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
Calling another poster an "idiot" will leave a post subject to immediate removal.

Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sen ...[text shortened]... oderators will take action if required. Posts containing obscene language will always be hidden.
Are they picking on you?

Moves
14 Dec 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Are they picking on you?
Just trying to get these forums back to an adult like atmosphere.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Dec 17

This is not the "Jokes" thread.

Moves
14 Dec 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
This is not the "Jokes" thread.
yep...at this point a throaty nah nah nah boo boo would surprise me

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Dec 17

yep...at this point a throaty nah nah nah boo boo would surprise me
Naboo?

Thread 173762

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Dec 17

Irony. Just wondering if it was intended or accidental. If only it was taken seriously, that would be a step up.

Read a book!

Moves
14 Dec 17

Are you a moderator?

Moves
14 Dec 17
1 edit

Are you a moderator?
don't know do you? .

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
14 Dec 17

what's an adult like atmosphere?

Moves
14 Dec 17

Originally posted by @lemondrop
what's an adult like atmosphere?
thx for proving my point!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
14 Dec 17

Do not harass other members of the community. Harassment is any unwanted conduct including insults, jokes and any remarks affecting the dignity of another. Such conduct could relate to gender, race, nationality, sexuality, religion, disability or other similarly sen ...[text shortened]... oderators will take action if required. Posts containing obscene language will always be hidden.
Am I allowed to say I find some of your posts idiotic?

How about if I soften with an emoticon? 😵

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
14 Dec 17

don't know do you? .
There have been times, when moderators have been known, but some less adult people hurled insults at them...

Moves
14 Dec 17

Are you a moderator?
I think I am a moderate.

m

Moves
15 Dec 17

You came across as a Trump supporter.
What are we supposed to call you ??