Flat Earthers

Flat Earthers

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Feb 20

You have nothing to fear except sphere itself.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Feb 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
...this topic was discussed in debates ad nauseam. It belongs there.

Moves
24 Feb 20

@divegeester said
This post would've also been globally accepted in the well-rounded Jokes Forum. πŸ™‚

Except maybe, by the "horizontally challenged".

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Feb 20

Was reported today in the Sun that DAREDEVIL 'Mad' Mike Hughes had died after launching himself in the air with a self-made rocket and crash landing into the ground. (In a bid to prove the Earth was flat).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11022166/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dead-after-terrifying-rocket-crash-landing/

V

Moves
24 Feb 20

@ponderable said
Only if people intend to actually debate it.

Of course, when you look at the state of the science board...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Feb 20

@divegeester said
so is the sun flat and the moon made of cheese and how a flat earth can be hollow beats me.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Feb 20

Do people believe the earth is flat to get attention to themselves? I mean, they CAN'T be that numb, can they?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Feb 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Do people believe the earth is flat to get attention to themselves? I mean, they CAN'T be that numb, can they?
They can….

There is no theory obscure and wild enough that you don't find somebody taking it for face value...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 20
1 edit

@ponderable said
Perhaps "Jokes Thread" If we actually had one would be best, you obviously were upset about the way that thread in debates went.

Well look at that, we actually have "Jokes Thread" in the "General Forum".

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Of course people like to stir the pot so saying something so absurd is a good way of doing it. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Of course people like to stir the pot so saying something so absurd is a good way of doing it. πŸ˜‰

-VR
We generally try to not allow you into the kitchen with a spoon of any kind.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 20
2 edits

@suzianne said
We generally try to not allow you into the kitchen with a spoon of any kind.
Who would 'we' be Suzie Q? What would it be a cyber spoon?...ROFLMAO.... funny that should be in the Jokes in General Forum instead of here! πŸ˜‰

-VR

SRB

Moves
24 Feb 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Was reported today in the Sun that DAREDEVIL 'Mad' Mike Hughes had died after launching himself in the air with a self-made rocket and crash landing into the ground. (In a bid to prove the Earth was flat).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11022166/daredevil-mad-mike-hughes-dead-after-terrifying-rocket-crash-landing/
I imagine that's a lie and The Sun reporters secretly launched him in order to rob from his dead body.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
24 Feb 20

@ponderable said
They can….

There is no theory obscure and wild enough that you don't find somebody taking it for face value...
aliens are here on earth
they have taken control of our minds so that all we see are spherical things, the moon, the sun, every other planet in the solar system (which does not exist, but that's another story i need to tell you) and we (humanoids) do not yet realize the truth of a planar planet, pulsing with purple pustules of pretty poppies that you can chew and watch the funny butterflies as they cavort with the children

and very rusty is in control of the entire alien cavalry
keeping his third eye on us at all times

im hungry

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Feb 20

@rookie54 said
aliens are here on earth
they have taken control of our minds so that all we see are spherical things, the moon, the sun, every other planet in the solar system (which does not exist, but that's another story i need to tell you) and we (humanoids) do not yet realize the truth of a planar planet, pulsing with purple pustules of pretty poppies that you can chew and watch the ...[text shortened]... sty is in control of the entire alien cavalry
keeping his third eye on us at all times

im hungry
Damn......You just can't keep anything to yourself can you? πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR