Flat Earth

Flat Earth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So the earth is flat and Antarctica goes all round the edge, sort of like a cheese filled crust on a pizza? How do you flat earthers account for people who have crossed the Antarctic and where is the South Pole?
No one has crossed the Antarctic.
There is no "South Pole."

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Clearly the Earth isn't flat.

The real question is, why do you want it to be?
For those who have done a modicum of research on the topic, the clarity is found in the perspective of a plate-like flat earth.

As with anything else in life, I care only about what is true, regardless of what I might want things to be.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
For those who have done a modicum of research on the topic, the clarity is found in the perspective of a plate-like flat earth.

As with anything else in life, I care only about what is true, regardless of what I might want things to be.
Do you simply ignore the overwhelming evidence that the Earth isn't flat? When you see live footage from space of the amazing curvature of the Earth as it is circumnavigated by a craft, do you put your hands over your eyes and whistle Dixie?

You speak of doing a 'modicum of research' but if you had actually done this and listened to people who actually know what they are talking about you would be thoroughly embarrassed about bringing such a notion to these forums.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Do you simply ignore the overwhelming evidence that the Earth isn't flat? When you see live footage from space of the amazing curvature of the Earth as it is circumnavigated by a craft, do you put your hands over your eyes and whistle Dixie?

You speak of doing a 'modicum of research' but if you had actually done this and listened to people who act ...[text shortened]... talking about you would be thoroughly embarrassed about bringing such a notion to these forums.
As has already been stated (and established in other places) anything presented by NASA is rejected on the basis of their past and present fraudulent activities.

I only reject what does not align itself with reality, but I am by no means afraid to listen or entertain plausible scenarios intended to explain reality.

The use of the term "modicum of research" is meant to apply to folks such as yourself, as I have obviously invested far in excess of a small amount of investigation into the matter.

What makes this truth obvious is my ability to intelligently and cogently explain the salient issues involved in the phenomenon... in distinct opposition to those who decry the perspective by isolating their efforts on debunking people.

Follow the evidence instead of the crowd and you will see things for what they are, not as what you believe.

Moves
25 Feb 16

As has already been stated (and established in other places) anything presented by NASA is rejected on the basis of their past and present fraudulent activities.

I only reject what does not align itself with reality, but I am by no means afraid to listen or entertain plausible scenarios intended to explain reality.

The use of the term "modicum of res ...[text shortened]... vidence instead of the crowd and you will see things for what they are, not as what you believe.
Your idiocy rivals Carrobbie's.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Kegge
Your idiocy rivals Carrobbie's.
Besides attacking the person, how are you able to defend your belief against the perspective of the earth as a flat plane?

I am supremely confident you are not able to support your belief, thus your attempt to smear me--- which is fine and, to a degree, mostly expected.

This is a pet idea which all of us grew up believing, a deep-seated nearly unconditional bedrock upon which our sense of reality sits.
Having it challenged is tantamount to questioning our own identities.

Let it out, Kegge.
But when you're done swinging at (and missing) the piñata, start doing your own investigation and see what things are true.

M

Moves
25 Feb 16

Every person of spirit knows that the earth is not flat, but a concave space inside a hollow sphere: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_hollow_Earths

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
25 Feb 16
1 edit

"the flat earth society has members all around the globe..."
captain cryptic

i have a question, it's not a serious question, because i think yer either looneytuneswhacko or masterfully trolling the forum like -
well, like,
uh, a masterful troller would do...

to the question flatman!!!

when it comes to other planets and moons in our solar system, are they all flat as well???

thanks,
rookie

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Metacomedian
Every person of spirit knows that the earth is not flat, but a concave space inside a hollow sphere: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_Earth#Concave_hollow_Earths
Not likely.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by rookie54
"the flat earth society has members all around the globe..."
captain cryptic

i have a question, it's not a serious question, because i think yer either looneytuneswhacko or masterfully trolling the forum like -
well, like,
uh, a masterful toller would do...

to the question flatman!!!

when it comes to other planets and moons in our solar system, are they all flat as well???

thanks,
rookie
They appear to be globes, for intents and purposes.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
25 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Gambrel
The earth is round and hollow and full of lizard people that drive UFOs.
That's crazy.
They are not lizard people but lizard shape shifters and
they live inside the hollow moon.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
25 Feb 16

They appear to be globes, for intents and purposes.
a tiny crack appears...

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by rookie54
a tiny crack appears...
Unless, of course, there is something significant about the place we inhabit...

Moves
25 Feb 16

Besides attacking the person, how are you able to defend your belief against the perspective of the earth as a flat plane?

I am supremely confident you are not able to support your belief, thus your attempt to smear me--- which is fine and, to a degree, mostly expected.

This is a pet idea which all of us grew up believing, a deep-seated nearly uncond ...[text shortened]... ng at (and missing) the piñata, start doing your own investigation and see what things are true.
I don't debate idiots.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
25 Feb 16

Originally posted by Kegge
I don't debate idiots.
I won't debate you: you're ill-equipped to defend your belief and you certainly are unable to refute or respond to anything I am prepared to present.

The only challenge I will put forth is that which I've already put forth: do your own research.