1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 11:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Sir, you are selling Spam.

Chess players don't like Spam. It's proven.
    Well, it's better than bologna.......
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 13:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I think it is very clear that my post summing you up on the previous page hit the mark.
    Clearly, there is some difference in perception going on here and you're absolutely not willing to entertain the idea that it might be you who is being ridiculous.

What you think is "very clear" apparently isn't very clear at all.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Oct '16 15:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    What you think is "very clear" apparently isn't very clear at all.
    ohh yes it is!
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 00:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    ohh yes it is!
    Think you have it all figured out? I think you're too closely knit with the world.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 01:49
    Originally posted by josephw
    Think you have it all figured out? I think you're too closely knit with the world.
    As a matter of interest, does your concern about people being "too closely knit with the world" preclude you from liking ANY Rolling Stones songs?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 05:13
    Originally posted by FMF
    As a matter of interest, does your concern about people being "too closely knit with the world" preclude you from liking ANY Rolling Stones songs?
    Do you know what I mean by the term "world"?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 05:28
    Do you know what I mean by the term "world"?
    I am getting two impressions, [1] that you really, really want to condescend your Christian brother divegeester with your sneering Christian put downs and holier-than-thou denunciations, and you are willing to do it on any thread, any topic, any forum, at any time of day or night, and [2] that you really, really don't care for the Rolling Stones' music and so - surprise, surprise - you are churning out your set-piece self-sanctified nihilistic Christian doomsday waffle, yet again. And, I'd say it's par for the course in josephw's "world" ~ so, yes. I do know what you mean by the term "world", even if you disagree with my take on what you mean by it. 😀
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 05:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am getting two impressions, [1] that you really, really want to condescend your Christian brother divegeester with your sneering Christian put downs and holier-than-thou denunciations, and you are willing to do it on any thread, any topic, any forum, at any time of day or night, and [2] that you really, really don't care for the Rolling Stones' music and so - ...[text shortened]... what you mean by the term "world", even if you disagree with my take on what you mean by it. 😀
    I'm getting the single impression that you are merely projecting your own subconscience attitude about yourself.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 05:47
    I'm getting the single impression that you are merely projecting your own subconscience attitude about yourself.
    Projecting? Not at all. I quite like the Rolling Stones. And am not trying to hide behind a Bible verse to throw an insult at you about you being an enemy of "God". So, no. I am not projecting anything. I am simply telling you what I think of your behavior. 😉
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 06:261 edit
    ....and an adulterous person who is also an enemy of God?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 06:27
    "Shall I throw him to the floor again sire?"

"Yes centurion, flow him to the floawr...very wuffly"
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 06:29
    I'm sure you are right by way...
  13. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 16:14
    Originally posted by FMF
    First heard Jumpling Jack Flash on a jukebox in 1965. I was twelve. Were you born yet?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 22:59
    First heard Jumpling Jack Flash on a jukebox in 1965. I was twelve. Were you born yet?
    Yes, I was already born. But you are telling a fib about hearing Jumping Jack Flash on a jukebox in 1965. So, do your beliefs preclude you from liking any Rolling Stones songs?
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    04 Oct '16 23:35
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes, I was already born. But you are telling a fib about hearing Jumping Jack Flash on a jukebox in 1965. So, do your beliefs preclude you from liking any Rolling Stones songs?
    thank you for sending my butt scurrying to google...
    i would have sworn on a whole stack of bibles that chuck berry did that, right around '65...

and, yes, i said 'swear', but since it was typed not spoken, it don't count with the noodleman...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree