Difference between Americans and Europeans

Difference between Americans and Europeans

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Feb 18

Europeans when talking to Americans will change they way they say something if they know Americans say it differently, or at least explain the word while Americans will just say 'freshman year in college' for example without giving it a second thought that we might not have a clue what freshman year is.

Moves
02 Feb 18

Europeans have bad breath, bad teeth, his spine is curved in the form of question mark, they have dandruf, they wee socks on sandals, and they read books and know Greek mythology, and are acustomed to life in small apartments. They don't know what toaster is and don't mix sweet and salt in the same meal. They are humble.

Americans are fat, surgically imroved, white teeth, transplanted hair, tall, fat again, they are barefooted, relaxed, they mix jam and peanut butter and maprle syrup with bacon, they are noisy and need space, their cloth closet is bigger than most appartments in Europe, they can come in in his house thorugh windows, and don't read books and are uneducated.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @vandervelde
Europeans have bad breath, bad teeth, his spine is curved in the form of question mark, they have dandruf, they wee socks on sandals, and they read books and know Greek mythology, and are acustomed to life in small apartments. They don't know what toaster is and don't mix sweet and salt in the same meal. They are humble.

Americans are fat, surgically ...[text shortened]... Europe, they can come in in his house thorugh windows, and don't read books and are uneducated.
Okay, so this is a bigotry thread, do I have that much right?

(Psssst, not all Americans are narrow-minded and uneducated. A lot are, yes, but by no means all.)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Okay, so this is a bigotry thread, do I have that much right?

(Psssst, not all Americans are narrow-minded and uneducated. A lot are, yes, but by no means all.)
I could say look at how they voted in as their President but I will not as that would open another can of worms....LOL...

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
I could say look at how they voted in as their President but I will not as that would open another can of worms....LOL...

-VR
Europeans have had their share of disastrous leaders too... I don't think I have to name them.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @torunn
Europeans have had their share of disastrous leaders too... I don't think I have to name them.
This is new for the Americans, their Presidents or I should say most of them were well respected around the world. This one most certainly is not, also the first President to be up 3:00 a.m. tweeting!!!

Name me a European leader even close to him?

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
02 Feb 18

This is new for the Americans, their Presidents or I should say most of them were well respected around the world. This one most certainly is not, also the first President to be up 3:00 a.m. tweeting!!!

-VR
https://www.thoughtco.com/key-european-dictators-from-the-twentieth-century-1221600

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
02 Feb 18
3 edits

-VR[/b]
Hitler, Franco and Mussolini come to mind
And Albania ,Romania and Serbia (can't think of their names)
And the embarrassing leaders of Greece and Italy

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @caissad4
Ok, point made! Lets keep in mind his term isn't over either! 😉

-VR

Moves
02 Feb 18

-VR
I think they voted him in the way most democracies do, with some minor differences...by "secret" ballot.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
02 Feb 18

Americans have a hot water inlet in their washing machines.

Damn Americans.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
02 Feb 18

Leopold II of Belgium

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 18

Originally posted by @great-big-stees
I think they voted him in the way most democracies do, with some minor differences...by "secret" ballot.
He also got voted in losing the popular vote by around 2 million people!!!

-VR

TEXAS

STATE OF THE HEART

Moves
03 Feb 18

He also got voted in losing the popular vote by around 2 million people!!!

-VR
Three million actually and no one can figure how he won...except the Russians.

Moves
03 Feb 18

Turkmenistan and Berdymukhamedov
Iran
Independent State of Croatia and Ante Pavelic
Spain and general Franco
Chile and Pinochet
Belarus and Lukashenko

You don't mean present prime minister of Greece, do you?