Crop Circles

Crop Circles

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Oct 16

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to provide any evidence, articles, links to conspiracy websites...anything at all to support your claim that a couple of people with guys can't make an intricate crop circle?
It is not just chaney3 that asks these questions.

Please read the news, and stop pretending this is not an issue.

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by chaney3
It is not just chaney3 that asks these questions.

Please read the news, and stop pretending this is not an issue.
Are you going to provide the links to these news reports so we can asses their credibility?

F

Moves
21 Oct 16

What?

You trying to be Suzianne?
No. Why are you waiting for serious and intelligent responses?

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

Are you going to provide the links to these news reports so we can asses their credibility?
No Dive. Stop pretending you've never seen crop circles.

Instead of discussing the mystery, you are content to just blabber. I refuse to let you.

F

Moves
21 Oct 16

Sarcasm intended.
Is intended sarcasm appreciated?

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16
2 edits

Considering the monumental designs and details with crop circles, does anyone really believe that two guys with boards and rope could create such marvels?
it probably takes more than two people though for really large and intricate designs and surveying equipment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10217151/Crop-circles-demystified-how-the-patterns-are-created.html

F

Moves
21 Oct 16

Instead of discussing the mystery, you are content to just blabber.
What mystery?

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it probably takes more than two people though for really large and intricate designs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10217151/Crop-circles-demystified-how-the-patterns-are-created.html
Hi Robbie, finally a voice of reason.

As I pointed out, time is an issue as well. Men cannot create something in such time.

Moves
21 Oct 16

No Dive. Stop pretending you've never seen crop circles.

Instead of discussing the mystery, you are content to just blabber. I refuse to let you.
I've never seen a crop circle and you have never seen a crop circle; where's the pretense?

There is no mystery. People do it with boards.

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
it probably takes more than two people though for really large and intricate designs and surveying equipment.

It's only chaney3 who has said there is only two people involved. No one else has, nobody. This is a non thread.

Moves
21 Oct 16

Best post by you in this thread so far. In fact probably your best post ever.

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16
1 edit

As I pointed out, time is an issue as well. Men cannot create something in such time.
Its an interesting observation. You are correct that one or two people could not create them in the time allocated, but a well planned and co-ordinated team could. How many hours is there between nightfall and dawn? Maybe six? A team could do a lot in six hours.

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16

It's only chaney3 who has said there is only two people involved. No one else has, nobody. This is a non thread.
So what?

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16
1 edit

Best post by you in this thread so far. In fact probably your best post ever.
why don't you stop baiting chaney and try to regain your lost humanity. You seem intent on making every thread you enter personal. Its predictable and annoying.