Crop Circles

Crop Circles

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
So what?
What is the point that chaney3 is making that you are defending?

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
What is the point that chaney3 is making that you are defending?
Chaney is asking about crop circles, Isn't that obvious? the thread is not about him, its about crop circles and whether there is any mystery attached to them and/or how is it possible that they are created. Its an interesting topic and you have once again turned it into a personal tirade.

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

chaney is asking about crop circles, isn't that obvious#? the thread is not about him, its about crop circles and whether there is any mystery attached to them and/or how is it possible that they are created. Its an interesting topic and you have once again turned it into a personal tirade.
Very good insight Robbie. Dive and FMF could learn much from you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Oct 16

Robbie do you get a little creepy feeling when you read posts like this one from chaney3, do you feel that he is gently trolling you in his arms?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
I shall await a serious and intelligent response.
There is one way, a couple of guys or ten, whatever, plus DRONES that can allow the makers to see the whole assembly from above. Tell me THAT is impossible.

Also, if it is not humans and it is not aliens, just what are you proposing as to how they get here?

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

Robbie do you get a little creepy feeling when you read posts like this one from chaney3, do you feel that he is gently trolling you in his arms?
Dive, you live in England, and act as if this is a non-issue. Guys and boards?

Are you gullible?

I was merely giving Robbie a well earned compliment.

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
There is one way, a couple of guys or ten, whatever, plus DRONES that can allow the makers to see the whole assembly from above. Tell me THAT is impossible.

Also, if it is not humans and it is not aliens, just what are you proposing as to how they get here?
It has been proven that insufficient time debunkes your stance.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 Oct 16

Dive, you live in England, and act as if this is a non-issue. Guys and boards?

Are you gullible?

I was merely giving Robbie a well earned compliment.
The only gullibility I'm demonstrating is wasting time with you.

However sonhouse has a propensity for interest in the irrational, the bizarre and the spiritual so press home with him, I'm sure you will get more joy there than with me.

c

Moves
21 Oct 16

The only gullibility I'm demonstrating is wasting time with you.

However sonhouse has a propensity for interest in the irrational, the bizarre and the spiritual so press home with him, I'm sure you will get more joy there than with me.
Your opinion regarding crop circles is weak.

Noted.

F

Moves
21 Oct 16

why don't you stop baiting chaney and try to regain your lost humanity. You seem intent on making every thread you enter personal. Its predictable and annoying.
But you make pointedly personal remarks like this (sometimes exactly like this) on thread after thread after thread, time and time and time again.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
21 Oct 16

Since you are English, and a significant quantity of crop circles come from your country, I'm surprised by you.
I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you make pointedly personal remarks like this (sometimes exactly like this) on thread after thread after thread, time and time and time again.
Please forum train your lap dog. Thankyou.

rc

Moves
21 Oct 16

Originally posted by Russ
I've camped in Wiltshire (UK), a global crop circle hot spot.

Some businesses now thrive on the crop-circle tourism, which is probably all you need to know about these "mysterious" phenomenon..

Case in point : http://www.the-barge-inn.com/cropcircles.php (A great pub, BTW, with gimmicky Alien inspired green beer.)
Alien inspired green beer, sounds hoppy, have you tried it? Any good?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
21 Oct 16

Alien inspired green beer, sounds hoppy, have you tried it? Any good?
Yes, and yes. Although, hate to admit it, the novelty of it probably had something to do with it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 Oct 16
1 edit

It has been proven that insufficient time debunkes your stance.
Proven by whom? People who are unskilled as such endeavours and are just too slow to do it right? Also you didn't answer my question, if it wasn't humans and it wasn't aliens then what is your hypothesis as to how they got there? Also you didn't answer my comment about drones giving the humans a good view from above of what they were doing.

You any kin to Freaky?