11 Jan '21 16:07

Removed by poster

2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:34
    @Torunn

Exactly words are what we see!!! Something we both agree on! What you say means something. Who you agree and disagree with means something.

-VR
  3. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:401 edit
    @very-rusty said
    @Torunn

Exactly words are what we see!!! Something we both agree on! What you say means something. Who you agree and disagree with means something.

-VR
    Good. Whom we agree or disagree with doesn't necessarily mean much - sometimes we are interested in a discussion and wish to participate, and sometimes we are not keen to do that - others seem more engaged and more familiar with the subject and we may abstain.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:441 edit
    @torunn said
    Good. Whom we agree or disagree with doesn't necessarily mean much - sometimes we are interested in a discussion and wish to participate, and sometimes we are not keen to do that - others seem more engaged and more familiar with the subject and we may abstain.
    When you always agree with same people and disagree with the same people it does appear you are on a side whether you are or not. I don't think you quite get the point of what I am saying or trying to get across to you. This is something new for you is all I am telling you, what you do is entirely up to yourself.

-VR
  5. Gothenburg
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 16:532 edits

Removed by poster

6. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 17:38
    @fmf said
    The radio programmes are really good. You have the the option of not listening to them, of course. What seems to have your shorts knotted is that I am sharing them with the community.
    Share away. To be honest I feel sad for Phil if you trash them through your approach to others on this site. I am sure his work deserves better. As I said before I thought the one I heard earlier in the year was good radio.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 18:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 19:292 edits
    @torunn removed their quoted post
    The issue in question has been discussed in detail across several threads in this forum over the last couple of months (most of which you have posted in), and including a summarised explanation in this thread ... and you read and commented in the original thread in Ghost of a Duke’s private club, so I think you claiming that you “don’t know what’s going on”, is a little thin.
  9. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 19:33
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Trash away. I'm sad for you if you can't spot sincerity.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 20:27
    @relentless-red said
    Trash away. I'm sad for you if you can't spot sincerity.
    There’s no “trash”, and my post was sincere, you just don’t like direct honesty if it scrutinises your “I feel sad for Phil” pretence.

You don’t “feel sad for Phil”, you don’t even know the guy. It’s just a faux sympathy designed to help you make a snarky point.

Have a hobnob. Sir.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 21:07
    @divegeester said
    The issue in question has been discussed in detail across several threads in this forum over the last couple of months (most of which you have posted in), and including a summarised explanation in this thread ... and you read and commented in the original thread in Ghost of a Duke’s private club, so I think you claiming that you “don’t know what’s going on”, is a little thin.
    The TRUTH always finds its way out! 😉

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:05
    @relentless-red said
    Share away. To be honest I feel sad for Phil if you trash them through your approach to others on this site. I am sure his work deserves better.
    You think I "trash" my own radio programmes and "trash" Phil's work on this website? How so?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:07
    @divegeester said
    I’m really not interested in your lame justifications. I have simply consigned you to the category of utter tosser.
    NB

^ this post was alerted but allowed to remain.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:13
    @relentless-red said
    As I said before I thought the one I heard earlier in the year was good radio.
    If you think it's "good radio" why are you sneering about me sharing it with the community?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jan '21 23:48
    @relentless-red said
    I'm sad for you if you can't spot sincerity.
    Can you spot it or know it? You would have to know everything that was said. I certainly don't and I am betting either do you, or do you?

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree