Consultation vote - ending anonymous recommendations

Consultation vote - ending anonymous recommendations

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
17 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by moonbus
Oder Krieghoff, deine Wahl.
Danke!

Nice word - spelling needs attention though.🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
My mother is a MacGregor, what of it? the clan motto is S'rioghal Mo dhream, my race is royal, the MacGregor's being descended from ancient Celtic kings. Are you disputing the fact?
I don't even know it's a fact, and I cannot dispute something I don't know.

Internet brags are a dime-a-dozen, though.

rc

Moves
17 Oct 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
I don't even know it's a fact, and I cannot dispute something I don't know.

Internet brags are a dime-a-dozen, though.
Why is it always a battle against ignorance? Mostly yours?

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
17 Oct 15

Originally posted by biffo konker
Danke!

Nice word - spelling needs attention though.🙂
so leest so gud lik kreegoff spel i

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
17 Oct 15

russ.

to achieve success you need to divide the subscriber who do not post from those who do.

you need to divide the one who sometimes pay from those who do not even read the question.

i guess you never lived as a child on a high street.

the customer in the village is always there. the customer who walks the high street in the city eventually goes to the walmart.

you need to think russ. not to ask questions. you need to think. then, ask questions.

and then of whom ?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Why is it always a battle against ignorance? Mostly yours?
The point here is that nobody knows, probably even you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Oct 15

Back to the topic.

When I checked the vote just a couple of days ago, the vote seemed like a dead tie at 22-22. Someone's been applying the "full court press" because today I check and it's 26-22. Now whether someone is creating accounts just to drive the vote in their preferred direction is anybody's guess. If you think this vote is a travesty and if you value freedom, then do your part to correct this imbalance.

As an aside, I wonder if, in the almighty name of "transparency", the names of these votes and which side they voted on will ever be known, because that's what we're deciding here, the value of the secret ballot. If you think these votes should remain secret, then why vote for thumbs to be known?

Moves
18 Oct 15

Back to the topic.

When I checked the vote just a couple of days ago, the vote seemed like a dead tie at 22-22. Someone's been applying the "full court press" because today I check and it's 26-22. Now whether someone is creating accounts just to drive the vote in their preferred direction is anybody's guess. If you think this vote is a travesty ...[text shortened]... et ballot. If you think these votes should remain secret, then why vote for thumbs to be known?
I'll be as honest as I possibly can be; I really don't care.

Moves
18 Oct 15

So, in order to see/decide whether RHP should reveal identity of likers (and maybe dislikers), it is necessary to reveal identitiy of voters here.

Tricky. I would have written even Pandora´s box had I only known it is with one or two "r"s...

Ãœber-Nerd

Moves
19 Oct 15

Originally posted by mister moggy
russ.

to achieve success you need to divide the subscriber who do not post from those who do.

you need to divide the one who sometimes pay from those who do not even read the question.

i guess you never lived as a child on a high street.

the customer in the village is always there. the customer who walks the high street in the city eventual ...[text shortened]... ink russ. not to ask questions. you need to think. then, ask questions.

and then of whom ?
Russ, to achieve success you need to ignore petulant whiners. But, you know that ...

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Oct 15

Originally posted by Kewpie
The whole thumbs system is a waste of space, in my book. You have something to say, post it.
LOL that got an anonymous thumbs up!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 Oct 15

... if you value freedom, then do your part to correct this imbalance.

OTT

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 Nov 15

59 People bothered to vote, hardly an avalange...

[vid]27[/vid]

Moves
18 Nov 15

Moves
18 Nov 15