Code 38

Code 38

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Feb 13
4 edits

Code 38

What does it mean when someone says, "I love you" (the purest and often the hardest to say sentence containing three words with eight letters in the English Language)? How does its meaning differ when spoken by a grandparent; uncle or aunt; mother or father; brother or sister; boy friend or girl friend; husband or wife; son or daughter; acquaintance or friend? What are the meanings of the sentiment's variations and slang: all my love; love you too or luv u 2; I love you back; I love you but I'm not in love with you; luv ya; I love you as a friend; I love a place or thing (Boston or chess); or internet slang abbreviations such as <3 (Facebook Heart), ily, 143, 38; winks such as -_-... ^-~... or mwa (the sound of a kiss); or affectionate emoticons and smileys? Thoughts?

(love, gb)

Moves
21 Feb 13

Best GB thread ever.

Z

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Trev33
Best GB thread ever.
I love GB threads.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Zamboner
I love GB threads.
Well said.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Code 38

What does it mean when someone says, "I love you" (the purest and often the hardest to say sentence containing three words with eight letters in the English Language)? How does its meaning differ when spoken by a grandparent; uncle or aunt; mother or father; brother or sister; boy friend or girl friend; husband or wife; son or daughter ...[text shortened]... or mwa (the sound of a kiss); or affectionate emoticons and smileys? Thoughts?

(love, gb)[/b]
I hope this is a rhetorical question, I have only been given another 20yrs or so to live.🙂

Read a book!

Moves
21 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Code 38

What does it mean when someone says, "I love you" (the purest and often the hardest to say sentence containing three words with eight letters in the English Language)? How does its meaning differ when spoken by a grandparent; uncle or aunt; mother or father; brother or sister; boy friend or girl friend; husband or wife; son or daughter or mwa (the sound of a kiss); or affectionate emoticons and smileys? Thoughts?

(love, gb)[/b]
Code 38

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory.

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by kevcvs57
I hope this is a rhetorical question, I have only been given another 20yrs or so to live.🙂
20? Lucky you. Is that like saying, "oh I've only got $10,000,000 (or the equivalent in your country's monetary name) left in my chequing account?"😠

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
20? Lucky you. Is that like saying, "oh I've only got $10,000,000 (or the equivalent in your country's monetary name) left in my chequing account?"😠
I was being optimistic, It was a critique relating to the length and complexity of the question, but yes I am hoping to last another 20yrs, I apologise if it seems a bit selfish but I am only 21.😏

Moves
21 Feb 13

I was being optimistic, It was a critique relating to the length and complexity of the question, but yes I am hoping to last another 20yrs, I apologise if it seems a bit selfish but I am only 21.😏
You were born on Feb 29th weren't you.😏

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
21 Feb 13

Originally posted by Trev33
Best GB thread ever.
this thread done caused my heart to pound,
and my blood pressure iz on the rise...
sweat droplets are forming on my neck,
and my woody's engorged four times in size...

that's LOVE, honeybuns

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 13

You were born on Feb 29th weren't you.😏
:'(

🙂 So I can expect a card then?

j

Dublin Ireland

Moves
21 Feb 13

What is love? Oh my God!!!
I've gone from a biped to a tripod.
How did I get this extra leg?
Did I drink too much from the keg?

Will she still be pretty when I'm sober?
How can I tell her it's all over?
You see I'm into cute brunettes,
not overweight suffragettes.

God now I'm in such a fix,
She's a 250 pound dominatrix.
Somebody help me save me please.
I'm bound to a bed for tie and tease.

Free my bonds, let me escape.
Don't want to be a victim of rape.
people let me tell ya, I'll drink no more.
This ain't love show me the door.

Moves
21 Feb 13

:'(

🙂 So I can expect a card then?
I'm known to forget birthdays when the happen yearly so I'll have to say that that possibility is very slim...Sorry.🙁

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
21 Feb 13

I'm known to forget birthdays when the happen yearly so I'll have to say that that possibility is very slim...Sorry.🙁
Well at least you cannot be accused of sugar coating stuff.😳

Moves
21 Feb 13

Well at least you cannot be accused of sugar coating stuff.😳
No, that'd be Code 39 and I don't use that one.