charity

charity

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
I never say who I am donating to or how many charity's as I consider it bragging.

-VR
Since meeting you sir, I now donate regularly to a charity that helps people who are void of humour and depth of character.

😴

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 18
3 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Since meeting you sir, I now donate regularly to a charity that helps people who are void of humour and depth of character.

😴
Since meeting you my (SARCASM) has become quite good! You see how we helped each other. 😛 😉

I've also learned how to better deal with people who have a superiority complex!!!
😛

I wonder Sir, if you actually donate at all!!!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
Since meeting you my (SARCASM) has become quite good! You see how we helped each other. 😛 😉

I've also learned how to better deal with people who have a superiority complex!!!
😛

I wonder Sir, if you actually donate at all!!!

-VR
Apparently, to tell you would be considered bragging.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 18
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Apparently, to tell you would be considered bragging.
With your Superiority Complex one wouldn't think that would make any difference to you!!! 😛

Besides because you say it wouldn't make it so!!! 😉

-VR

IP

Moves
04 Dec 18

We run a sponsorship scheme in the small (Indonesian) fishing village in which we live, in order to try to send as many of the children to school as possible. US$15.00 a month sees to a kids' education; school fees (nothing's free here) uniform, school books and so on. They each get a Christmas hamper containing rice, milk, biscuits and so on, which we're buying at the moment. We currently have 18 children under sponsorship, (many more have successfully finished their schooling) and so far we have also sent six young people through university or college courses, which would otherwise have been quite impossible for them. We've used larger donations to provide a clinic and maternity room with a full - time nurse on site at all times, a school bus, provision of a fresh - water well and numerous other smaller projects. It's an enjoyable and rewarding aspect of our lives here. (Anyone wishing to sponsor a child, please PM me!)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 18
1 edit

@very-rusty said
I never say who I am donating to or how many charity's as I consider it bragging.

-VR
As someone who thinks that plurals are formed with apostrophes, you don't have much to brag about.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 18
1 edit

@suzianne said
As someone who thinks that plurals are formed with apostrophes, you don't have much to brag about.
Shouldn't you be off teaching English! 😛 😉

I forgot you are goad's girlfriend....ROFLMAO!!! 😉

I'll try my best to keep it a secret!!!

-VR

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
07 Dec 18

@very-rusty said
Becareful what you joke about!

-VR