Bucket & Spade

Bucket & Spade

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
You want us to come up with some impossible fantasies too ~ ones that might touch upon autobiographical matters supposedly without seeming off-topic ~ and not just real actions we could take in the remaining years of our lives?
Bucket & Spade (OP)

"Please regard this RHP General Forum thread as an invitation to create your own prioritized "Bucket List"[a] and "Spade List"[b] of experiences you would most and least like to have during the remaining years of your lifetime and to include reasons why if you choose."

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Did I ask you the question is April 2012? I don't think I did. Was that the only time you mentioned it?
"Friday, December 10, 2010, I became paralyzed hip to knees [without an impact
injury, stroke or seizure] until April, 2012, when I was discharged..." (Page 3)

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"16 month unplanned absence" [December, 2010, until April, 2012] was part of my reply in whodey's
General Forum thread which welcomed me back to Red Hot Pawn. The reply to FMF is factual.
But between 1st December 2010 and 1st April 2012 there are 165 pages of posts by you.

F

Moves
06 Nov 15

[b]Bucket & Spade (OP)

"Please regard this RHP General Forum thread as an invitation to create your own prioritized "Bucket List"[a] and "Spade List" of experiences you would most and least like to have during the remaining years of your lifetime and to include reasons why if you choose."
So fantasy/impossible dreams are OK?

F

Moves
06 Nov 15

"Friday, December 10, 2010, I became paralyzed hip to knees [without an impact
injury, stroke or seizure] until April, 2012, when I was discharged..." (Page 3)
And this announcement several years ago was in answer to a question from me? I don't think it was.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
06 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
But between 1st December 2010 and 1st April 2012 there are 165 pages of posts by you.
Would you please provide a representative sampling of [threadid]...12/10/10 to 4/7/15... [/threadid] links to validate your claim? <--- Rhetorical:
I wasn&#039;t here. lol

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
And this announcement several years ago was in answer to a question from me? I don't think it was.
Look....if your fantasy is dressing up as cat woman and prancing around town in a cat woman suit put it down. You're not going to be held to it. Just a bit of fun and a laugh

F

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by radioactive69
Look....if your fantasy is dressing up as cat woman and prancing around town in a cat woman suit put it down. You're not going to be held to it. Just a bit of fun and a laugh
Exactly. Are you taking your own advice though? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 15

Would you please provide a representative sampling of [threadid]...12/10/10 to 4/7/15... [/threadid] links to validate your claim? <--- Rhetorical:[hidden]I wasn't here. lol[/hidden]
Just use the search engine.

Between 1st December 2010 and 1st April 2012 there are 165 pages each with 15 posts per page, each made by you.

I had a quick look though August 2011 and you were posting every day that I looked at.

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
Exactly. Are you taking your own advice though? ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've already posted my bucket list above. Now......let's hear yours. Should be worth the wait.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Just use the search engine.

Between 1st December 2010 and 1st April 2012 there are 165 pages each with 15 posts per page, each made by you.

I had a quick look though August 2011 and you were posting every day that I looked at.
Did you look GB?

F

Moves
06 Nov 15

Yes, I love my wife and kids to bits but everyone has some small secret desire.....oh......except for FMF. He's led the perfect life and could not want for more. Lucky man. [...] A night out with FMF. Hearing about his perfect life would soon become ........very yesterday.
It seems you're feeling pretty welcome here. I hope lots of other General Forum posters enter into banter with you. ๐Ÿ˜ต

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
06 Nov 15

Bucket List.

A night out with Suzie would be a bit of fun. She seems quite feisty and have a laugh or two. However a whole night alone with Jennifer Hawkins would be top of the bucket list. Imagine the bragging rights down the pub with the boys !!! Yes, I love my wife and kids to bits but everyone has some small secret desire.....oh......except for ...[text shortened]...
A night out with FMF. Hearing about his perfect life would soon become ........very yesterday.
And who the **** is this "Jennifer Hawkins"?

๐Ÿ˜ 

Fun, fun fun!!

On the beach

Moves
06 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
And who the **** is this "Jennifer Hawkins"?

๐Ÿ˜ 
You've never heard of Jenifer Hawkins? Just look at yourself in the mirror and think the slightest of the slight prettier and that's JH. I'm sure though that you'd make a better drinking buddy and much better company. Who wants to take a girl to dinner who thinks a few ice cubes and a slice of lettuce is a banquet.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
06 Nov 15

You've never heard of Jenifer Hawkins? Just look at yourself in the mirror and think the slightest of the slight prettier and that's JH. I'm sure though that you'd make a better drinking buddy and much better company. Who wants to take a girl to dinner who thinks a few ice cubes and a slice of lettuce is a banquet.
Would be a cheap date though.