brush my teeth

brush my teeth

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mafia chief

the safe house

Moves
12 Jul 19

the hygiene hill is so hard to climb these days. yesterday i looked at my comb for a while. left it on the dresser. walked by the shower and did not look back.

my toothbrush is calling.

shall i brush my teeth today ?

Moves
12 Jul 19
1 edit

@mister-moggy said
the hygiene hill is so hard to climb these days. yesterday i looked at my comb for a while. left it on the dresser. walked by the shower and did not look back.

Wise man say, 'brush your teeth today or soak them tomorrow.'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 19

@mister-moggy said

Hell no, wait untill you need to soak them over night.....LOL....

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jul 19

@mister-moggy said

I’m impressed that you have teeth.

is getting old...

Moves
12 Jul 19

If you're a man take care of your teeth.

If you're a woman...well...no teeth is ok. 😯

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 19

@patzering said
If you're a man take care of your teeth.

If you're a woman...well...no teeth is ok. 😯
Unless......No best I don't go there! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Moves
12 Jul 19
1 edit

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
12 Jul 19

@mister-moggy said

the next time you see a doctor and he asks for a stool sample a urine and sperm specimen just have him check your shorts

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Making false statements about another poster is against the TOS goad!

-VR

Moves
12 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
Making false statements about another poster is against the TOS goad!

-VR
You're a great fellow.

(Another false statement).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You're a great fellow.

(Another false statement).
That is not the same as saying I spent time in jail which is completely false. You have to be careful what you are saying when it concerns someones reputation. A person some years ago got themselves banned for doing that.

I know you were not serious, and didn't take it as such, but there are others who may believe what you said!

-VR

Moves
12 Jul 19

@very-rusty said
That is not the same as saying I spent time in jail which is completely false. You have to be careful what you are saying when it concerns someones reputation. A person some years ago got themselves banned for doing that.

I know you were not serious, and didn't take it as such, but there are others who may believe what you said!

-VR
One imagined you sir in a padded cell with pencils up your nose.

Deal with it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Jul 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
One imagined you sir in a padded cell with pencils up your nose.

Deal with it.
Say I spent time in jail again and you'll have something to deal with you may not like so much!!!

-VR

Moves
13 Jul 19

@very-rusty said

-VR
Rusty escaped from prison? 😲

Moves
13 Jul 19

@mister-moggy said

Maintenance usually costs less than repair.

Plus, considering this is a time of grief for you, it would probably be good for you just to accomplish a few of these little things every day. Maybe at the end of the day review the things you did accomplish and the nice things you appreciated, despite the weight of grief.

Wishing you well.