1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 21:09
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Please take care of yourself. Death by alcoholic liver disease is not pleasant (so I have been informed).
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 21:29
    @divegeester
    To be temporarily confused is not permanent Brother.
  3. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 21:30
    @kevin-eleven said
    Please take care of yourself. Death by alcoholic liver disease is not pleasant (so I have been informed).
    Are you saying that death can kill you.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    19 Jul '21 21:363 edits
    @the-gravedigger said
    Are you saying that death can kill you.
    Regarding that matter I have adopted a wait-and-see attitude.

But we could also do without bilious, spiteful phantasms wafting about and knocking over our expensive breakables (not that I myself have any).
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jul '21 01:45
    @mike69 said
    @divegeester
    To be temporarily confused is not permanent Brother.
    You read what I wrote.No confusion.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 06:52
    [redacted]. I see what you managed to pull off in [redacted] thread. I think perhaps I'm the only one on this entire site to see exactly what was done by [redacted] you [redacted] in this thread. You've already had some success with these same techniques, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've managed to pull it off quite so successfully, and entirely in one single thread. Granted, you had already accomplished most of the necessary legwork in other threads, but the effect up until now has been somewhat muted by the actions of other forum participants. Even if I am indeed the only person on this entire website to see what you [redacted] [redacted] managed to do in this thread, I still wanted you to know that I do see exactly what was done. I think it's sad, but what's done is done and I don't think there's much any one person can do now to contain the damage. I would just finally ask you, no, I'm begging you, to finally lay off of [redacted]. You've done what you set out to do. I'm fairly certain that [redacted] would never admit this to [redacted] you, but I think you've hurt [redacted] deeply with your campaign, and I hope that, now that you have finally won, that you will finally cease your persecution of [redacted]. [redacted].
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 08:35
    @divegeester said
    [redacted]. I see what you managed to pull off in [redacted] thread. I think perhaps I'm the only one on this entire site to see exactly what was done by [redacted] you [redacted] in this thread. You've already had some success with these same techniques, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've managed to pull it off quite so successfully, and entirely in o ...[text shortened]... w that you have finally won, that you will finally cease your persecution of [redacted]. [redacted].
    Bloviatoparanoianarcissisation!
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 10:00
    @fmf said
    Bloviatoparanoianarcissisation!
    I’d trademark that!
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 12:09
    @divegeester said
    [redacted]. I see what you managed to pull off in [redacted] thread. I think perhaps I'm the only one on this entire site to see exactly what was done by [redacted] you [redacted] in this thread. You've already had some success with these same techniques, but if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time you've managed to pull it off quite so successfully, and entirely in o ...[text shortened]... w that you have finally won, that you will finally cease your persecution of [redacted]. [redacted].
    Straight from your files?
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:11
    I think it's very interesting that Duchess64 gets banned and the two stooges are missing in action.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:30
    @suzianne said
    I think it's very interesting that Duchess64 gets banned and the two stooges are missing in action.
    Duchess64 banned.

Good riddance.

Arguably the biggest troll this website has ever seen.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:32
    @fmf said
    Duchess64 banned.

Good riddance.

Arguably the biggest troll this website has ever seen.
    Obviously you didn't get a ban, but have been very quiet for you that is. 🙂

She certainly will not be able to put you in your place anymore now will she! 😉

-VR
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:35
    @very-rusty said
    Obviously you didn't get a ban, but have been very quiet for you that is.
    Someone I know died. So I've been quiet. True.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 14:36
    @fmf said
    My Condolences fmf.

-VR
  15. SubscriberDrewnogal
    Constant Gardener
    The Plot
    Moves
    25 Jul '21 22:52
    @fmf said
    I’m sorry to hear of your loss.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree