1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 14:331 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    He does seem to have undergone a personality change recently, most strange.
    Don't you start!
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 16:18
    @kevin-eleven said
    Don't you start!
    U starts a great many things, including unicycles and unicorns.
  3. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    26 Jul '21 18:06
    @kevin-eleven said
    Don't you start!
    A car battery walked into a bar.
    The bartender said don't start anything.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 19:131 edit
    @the-gravedigger said
    A car battery walked into a bar.
    The bartender said don't start anything.
    But you're free to go around making fun of people and attempting to provoke them? Interesting.
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 19:302 edits
    @the-gravedigger said
    He does seem to have undergone a personality change recently, most strange.
    I'm interested in hearing your objective observations, Digger.

I'm also interested in such observations from other RHP members, although of course I understand that people who work or have worked in the mental-health professions might recuse themselves as a matter of professional ethics.

That would still leave plenty of amateur armchair (office chair / gaming chair) psychologists and voluntary diagnosticians here on RHP. 😉

As for FMF, perhaps sometime in his life he might begin to consider why so many strangers have such negative reactions to his presentation of self here on RHP.
  6. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 20:20
    @kevin-eleven said
    I'm interested in hearing your objective observations, Digger.

I'm also interested in such observations from other RHP members, although of course I understand that people who work or have worked in the mental-health professions might recuse themselves as a matter of professional ethics.

That would still leave plenty of amateur armchair (office chair / gaming chair ...[text shortened]... consider why so many strangers have such negative reactions to his presentation of self here on RHP.
    I always thought of you as edgy with a different take on life.
    You suddenly seem to have become Mr. Sensible.
    Nothing wrong with that but its just a bit unexpected.
    Like going to see a Kung Fu movie and wanting to see lots of folk getting their a$$e$ kicked. But instead its some Buddhist monks sat around chanting and saying go in peace grasshopper.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 20:404 edits
    @the-gravedigger said
    I always thought of you as edgy with a different take on life.
    You suddenly seem to have become Mr. Sensible.
    Nothing wrong with that but its just a bit unexpected.
    Like going to see a Kung Fu movie and wanting to see lots of folk getting their a$$e$ kicked. But instead its some Buddhist monks sat around chanting and saying go in peace grasshopper.
    Thank you, Sir. I do appreciate your independent observations and feedback.

There was another thread which seems to have been deleted, where I should have said when I had the chance that I would be glad to hang out with you (although maybe not hang with you) as admin and mods worked their way through "The 50" 😉 -- because I did notice you have a fairly mild way of ribbing people.

Still hoping to find a British-to-American decoder ring,

Kevin

P.S. -- For background, let's not forget that when I first started posting in the forums I was immediately accused of being Robbie C. by a certain self-appointed "forum defender" vigilante and self-described "forum combatant" (currently on "vacation" ), so that was part of my forum-entry experience.
  8. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 21:34
    @kevin-eleven said
    Thank you, Sir. I do appreciate your independent observations and feedback.

There was another thread which seems to have been deleted, where I should have said when I had the chance that I would be glad to hang out with you (although maybe not hang with you) as admin and mods worked their way through "The 50" 😉 -- because I did notice you have a fairly mild way of ri ...[text shortened]... scribed "forum combatant" (currently on "vacation" ), so that was part of my forum-entry experience.
    Your welcome to hang out if you ever find yourself in North Yorkshire.
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    31 Jul '21 16:45
    @the-gravedigger said
    Your welcome to hang out if you ever find yourself in North Yorkshire.
    Thank you. And may the crickets of harmony grace your evenings. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree