black and very ugly

black and very ugly

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Hmm. Trying to camouflage bigotry and racism under a guise of an oblique linguististics and posting quirkiness isn't gonna cut it.
Trying to project your own assumptions and lack of ability to see things from another perspective isn't going to cut it either. Why are you so self assuming?

Moves
18 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Trying to project your own assumptions and lack of ability to see things from another perspective isn't going to cut it either. Why are you so self assuming?
Ok. How would you interpret what he said in that post?

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15
1 edit

Ok. How would you interpret what he said in that post?
I am perfectly willing to accept the explanation that was given after all its a rather common thought to have a dark side to ones personality, is it not? Have you never heard that?

Moves
18 Oct 15

I am perfectly willing to accept the explanation that was given after all its a rather common thought to have a dark side to ones personality, is it not? Have you never heard that?
What do you mean by a "dark side" to one's personality?

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15
2 edits

What do you mean by a "dark side" to one's personality?
You have never heard of 'a dark side', to ones personality? What it means is irrelevant, the fact that it exists and is a perfectly plausible explanation demonstrates that you simply assumed you knew what the writer meant when in fact there was another perfectly acceptable perspective. Why are you so self assuming?

Moves
18 Oct 15

You have never heard of 'a dark side', to ones personality? What it means is irrelevant, the fact that it exists and is a perfectly plausible explanation demonstrates that you simply assumed you knew what the writer meant when in fact there was another perfectly acceptable perspective. Why are you so self assuming?
I asked you what he meant in his post. For example; what do you think mister moggie meant by this:

"black american women lack dignity."

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15
1 edit

I asked you what he meant in his post. For example; what do you think mister moggie meant by this:

Mr Moggy has provided a valid explanation you may make reference to that. You have been caught assuming values, you and others. Why are you so self assuming? Here is what he stated,

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly

Moves
18 Oct 15

Mr Moggy has provided a valid explanation you may make reference to that. You have been caught assuming values, you and others. Why are you so self assuming? Here is what he stated,

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly
What do you think mister moggie meant by this:

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15
3 edits

What do you think mister moggie meant by this:

it is the darkness and ugliness of character which is black and ugly - Mr Moggy

Why are you so self assuming? Why did you assume that black meant racism? Is it because your mind has been conditioned to think in a certain way?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
18 Oct 15
1 edit

Why are you so self assuming? Why did you assume that black meant racism? Is it because your mind has been conditioned to think in a certain way?
How about you try and answer the actual question which was asked? That's twice you've dodged it now.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
How about you try and answer the actual question which was asked? That's twice you've dodged it now.
Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
18 Oct 15
1 edit

Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.
the writer wrote, "black women"...
considering that english is prolly not the writer's native language, this is fair enough...
however,
divvy's assertion is also as true as heck...
sounds devilishly racist to me...

edit to include his comment to which i refer:
Hmm. Trying to camouflage bigotry and racism under a guise of an oblique linguististics and posting quirkiness isn't gonna cut it.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Oct 15

mister moggy has baited the hook and is reeling you all in

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
19 Oct 15

Originally posted by lemondrop
mister moggy has baited the hook and is reeling you all in
dang, i thought that smelled rather fishy...

Moves
19 Oct 15
1 edit

Black means black, it's a colour nit-wit. Calling black people derogatory names because of their skin colour is racism. Before we get into the rest of his racist post, would you like to explain what you think he meant by:

"black American women lack dignity"?