black and very ugly

black and very ugly

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Proper tantrum sup dude? I am under no duress to answer anything. I don't know what it means. I am willing to make room for the idea that black is being used in a metaphorical sense.
Dodged for a third time and counting.

rc

Moves
19 Oct 15

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Dodged for a third time and counting.
whatever.

Moves
19 Oct 15

whatever.
You seem to have a habit of supporting some very unpleasant topics and saying very unpleasant things.

Moves
19 Oct 15

whatever.
I'm guessing you have had one of your "reflective" moments and decided the risk assessment of a "pants down on the internet" situation, vs "having a go at someone I don't like" was too high.

F

Moves
19 Oct 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You seem to have a habit of supporting some very unpleasant topics and saying very unpleasant things.
Denying there is such a thing as marital rape. Supporting the right of parents to engage in child sacrifice. Arguing in favour - in principle - of covering up the rape of children by members of his religious organisation. And now trying to cover up and deflect from mister moggy's ostentatiously racist remarks. 😕