Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
348d

@fmf said
Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "gaslighting".
You TWINS are always gaslighting you live for that! 😛 🙂

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
348d

@fmf said
Just because you disagree with something doesn't make it "gaslighting".
What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true (by using their own insecurities against them), when they most certainly are not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
348d

@suzianne said
What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true (by using their own insecurities against them), when they most certainly are not.
Thread 194565

How’s it going by the way?

F

Moves
348d

@suzianne said
What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true

I am not "lying" ~ desperately or otherwise. My words are true. If people don't agree with me, so be it. Their "insecurities" are of no interest to me: I'll leave the fretting about that to you. If you don't agree with me, so what? If you keep using the word "gaslighting" to refer to stuff you disagree with, you are misusing the word.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
345d

@fmf said
What DOES constitute gaslighting is you desperately trying to convince people reading this forum that your words are true

I am not "lying" ~ desperately or otherwise. My words are true. If people don't agree with me, so be it. Their "insecurities" are of no interest to me: I'll leave the fretting about that to you. If you don't agree with me, so what? If you keep using the word "gaslighting" to refer to stuff you disagree with, you are misusing the word.
More gaslighting, what hubris.

That's not how I'm using it, obviously.

Your gaslighting consists of trying to form others opinions to what you prefer them to believe about you, instead of the truth. And isn't that what lies are? A sort of "counter-truth"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
345d

@suzianne said
More gaslighting, what hubris.

That's not how I'm using it, obviously.

Your gaslighting consists of trying to form others opinions to what you prefer them to believe about you, instead of the truth. And isn't that what lies are? A sort of "counter-truth"?
You’re projecting again Suzianne.

F

Moves
345d
1 edit

@suzianne said
You seem to have difficulty processing disagreement. My opinions are not "lies". My opinions are honest and candid. People can make of them what they will. No one is a victim of "gaslighting" ~ by me ~ here. Why are you always, always, always playing the victim card?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
You’re projecting again Suzianne.
You know that's not the case.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@suzianne said
You know that's not the case.
I know it is the case.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
344d

@fmf said
You seem to have difficulty processing disagreement. My opinions are not "lies". My opinions are honest and candid. People can make of them what they will. No one is a victim of "gaslighting" ~ by me ~ here. Why are you always, always, always playing the victim card?
It's not simple "disagreement", though, is it?

You are always, always, playing yourself against all comers, but you can never quite get it right.

You lie about me constantly, and yet you expect me to roll over and accept it. Furthermore, you expect people to believe what you say. "Honest and candid"? What a laughable statement. Calculated and vicious, is what you mean. But that doesn't quite project your favored "air of truth", does it. Try not lying.

And what victim card? It's not just me that you're gaslighting, it's the entire forum. Red was right, he was entirely spot-on with his learned exposition of your behavior. As a result, you didn't sleep until you had, entirely fitting with his evaluation, gaslit the entire forum into paying him no mind.

I suspect that when you finally, finally!, get your wish of everyone agreeing with you, that with no challenge left to you, you start attacking your fake friends. No one can say they weren't warned.

Have fun in your stinky sandbox.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
I know it is the case.
So you're a liar too.

Go fight with FMF over the stinky sandbox.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
344d

I see the TWINS are continuing their losing battle! 🙂

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
344d

@suzianne said
So you're a liar too.
No, I’m speaking the truth.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
Thread 194565

How’s it going by the way?
Appears very well if you don't happen to be one of the TWINS!!! 🙂 😛

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
344d

@divegeester said
No, I’m speaking the truth.
I was wondering if you'd know the TRUTH if it smacked you up the side of your head? 🙂 😛

-VR