Arguing with idiots …

Arguing with idiots …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
360d

@fmf said
I wouldn't describe helping Russ as a "job".
I don't think driving people away is helping "RUSS", even a little bit. (Of course there are those exceptions) 🙂 😛

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
360d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The void space was only £3k (plus solicitor fees) a lot less than I had feared.
Bargain I would say; obviously the freeholder was a principled person.

Über-Nerd

Moves
360d
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The void space was only £3k (plus solicitor fees) a lot less than I had feared.
I have eight void spaces between my toes. Bargains at 1k apiece, no solicitor fees. Just went jogging--get 'em while they're hot!

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
360d

@moonbus said
I wouldn't know. I just go for the hot choc, Wi-Fi, and the college girls.
Okay now you are on to something!!!!! 😉

F

Moves
359d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Are you still here?.
Russ has deleted the account. You seemed BOTH perturbed that @executioner-brand [@anchordiver] had returned and was posting again AND scornful about anyone helping Russ to udentify the returning banned poster.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
357d

@fmf said
But the thumbing is anonymous which makes it meaningless.
Well not meaningless. I disagree there. But it would be nice to see who is doing what. I have had a stalker for more years than I can count. The moron never fails to give me a red thumb. lol I'd love to know who he is. But honestly, if we knew who it was we would all be fighting like kids. It's probably best the way it is. Your thoughts?

F

Moves
357d

@vespin said
Well not meaningless. I disagree there. But it would be nice to see who is doing what. I have had a stalker for more years than I can count. The moron never fails to give me a red thumb. lol I'd love to know who he is. But honestly, if we knew who it was we would all be fighting like kids. It's probably best the way it is. Your thoughts?
The thumbing is anonymous so it's meaningless. I think it is a silly, puerile feature that Russ is allowing to mar his otherwise excellent website.

F

Moves
357d

@vespin said
I have had a stalker for more years than I can count. The moron never fails to give me a red thumb.
It's meaningless.

F

Moves
357d
1 edit

@vespin said
I'd love to know who he is. But honestly, if we knew who it was we would all be fighting like kids.
Really? If you knew who he or she was, you'd be "fighting them like a kid"? Really? Because this "moron" thumbs you down? You'd turn into "a kid" if you knew who they were? Are you being serious?

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
357d

@FMF
You took it out of context as usual. I was talking about the one guy who has given me a red thumb for years and years even if the topic is sensitive.

As for you, ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I'd sit you down in seconds. Now shut your mouth and go back to saying meaningless things. If it's all meaningless it's certainly shows me you have no life the way you live in here spewing meaningless garbage.

I'm done with you now keyboard warrior. You punch those keys extra hard today. LMAO You are as liked as Dive is.

Have a great keyboard day.

RIP Mghrn55

United States

Moves
357d
1 edit

@fmf said
Really? If you knew who he or she was, you'd be "fighting them like a kid"? Really? Because this "moron" thumbs you down? You'd turn into "a kid" if you knew who they were? Are you being serious?
And yes if everyone knew who was doing the thumbs everyone would act like kids and start doing the keyboard warrior thing, which you can relate to. People don't get along without knowing. I think it is perfect the way it is. Personally I really don't care. I know you won't understand that. Just bang on your keys. LMAO Now It's time to take a break from this and you, keyboard warrior. lol

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
357d

@vespin said

As for you, ABSOLUTELY!!!!! I'd sit you down in seconds. Now shut your mouth and go back to saying meaningless things.
Ooh look, another Rustyesque tough guy making threats on the internet.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
357d

@vespin said
And yes if everyone knew who was doing the thumbs everyone would act like kids and start doing the keyboard warrior thing, which you can relate to.
The only person here acting like a kid and being a keyboard warrior is you Vespin.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
357d

@fmf said
The thumbing is anonymous so it's meaningless. I think it is a silly, puerile feature that Russ is allowing to mar his otherwise excellent website.
That is only because you don't like it and get a lot of red thumbs. Both you and your TWIN, that is why he was on a campaign to get rid of the red thumbs. 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
357d

@divegeester said
Ooh look, another Rustyesque tough guy making threats on the internet.
You got something to say to me gooster? Say it to me. Everyone knows who the twins are and also who the key board warriors are. 🙂 😛

-VR