Anyone notice facebook SUCKS?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kegge said
Dumbass. No wonder your personal info can be easily found.
Woah there big fella. Somehow his complete lack of caution in protecting his personal information will become your fault. Never point out Sonhouse’s stupidity, you’re likely to get some on you.

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
29 Aug 19

@rookie54 said
i can fix it for you asap
give me all yer credit card, bank, financial info
all work guaranteed
You're very kind Rook. It's refreshing to know that in this big bad world we live in there are still folk like you out there.

k

Moves
29 Aug 19

@sonhouse said
@divegeester
What the HELL are you talking about? Turning of WHAT? I went through all the crap they said to successfully and got 'invalid link' both times it actually accepted my PW inputs. So what does that have to do with turning off anything? You are SO fukking helpful. You must be laughing your ass off in your beer.
Here dumbass. https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Facebook And you a re a fool lemming to use it in the firstplace

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
29 Aug 19

@sonhouse said
So I lost my email address that ties to FB, want to update, the bot goes input your drivers license FRONT AND BACK.
So I do. The bot goes, not good enough, too small.
My Epson all in one printer doesn't seem to have the ability to magnify scan images so I tried just copy, upped to 200% size. Also not good enough. Now I have taken quite a bit of time at this useless crap ...[text shortened]... natives.

Oh, I also tried mag at 400 % and that was too big so there was another wasted paper....
Always start simple, it's the best way to problem solve.

First off; do you have a computer?

k

Moves
29 Aug 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Woah there big fella. Somehow his complete lack of caution in protecting his personal information will become your fault. Never point out Sonhouse’s stupidity, you’re likely to get some on you.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7402709/Using-social-media-causes-people-stressed-turn-trigger-addiction-sites.html

k

Moves
29 Aug 19

@sonhouse said
So I lost my email address that ties to FB, want to update, the bot goes input your drivers license FRONT AND BACK.
So I do. The bot goes, not good enough, too small.
My Epson all in one printer doesn't seem to have the ability to magnify scan images so I tried just copy, upped to 200% size. Also not good enough. Now I have taken quite a bit of time at this useless crap ...[text shortened]... natives.

Oh, I also tried mag at 400 % and that was too big so there was another wasted paper....
You prolly use cashapp too. LOL

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
29 Aug 19

@kquinn909 said
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7402709/Using-social-media-causes-people-stressed-turn-trigger-addiction-sites.html
Yeah. Not reading that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 19

@divegeester
Win 10 laptop, hp. But I had the same issue on the last DT that kicked the bucket which is why I have this laptop. Seems to be a slightly better computer anyway. I don't like the touchpad, have to disable the dam thing every time we close the lid and the touchpad blocker I downloaded had issues too so I just erase the stupid thing if the little light is off. But the fact I have a laptop or DT has nothing to do with the issue that after all the BS I went through and finally actually got PW pronounced strong, I hit next and it pops up with 'invalid link'. That is a stupid FB pet trick problem not my comp.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
29 Aug 19
6 edits

@kquinn909
What the hell are YOU talking about, you born under a rock? There IS no phone number for FB, all the crap I did was instructions from a bot. I didn't phone anyone.
I don't even know what Cashapp is, I would never use it to send money. And HOH, kiss my ass.

So the whole recover thing is a scam, not connected to FB?
If so, a human from FB could have told me that. Another strike against FB.
I don't think it's a scam, I gargled the issue and other folks say the same thing, asking for DL and such, and some say even bank accounts.
But the fact I got an 'invalid link' is maybe evidence of some kind of fraud going on.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Aug 19
2 edits

@sonhouse said

I don't think it's a scam, I gargled the issue
Well there’s your problem right there.

Note: You are very likely getting boned by scammers because you’re an idiot. Sorry.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
30 Aug 19

@sonhouse said
maybe evidence of some kind of fraud going on
there are bad people everywhere,
they hide in yer closet,
and under yer stair,
best put on yer batman underwear...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Aug 19
2 edits

@Hand-of-Hecate
Well thank you mister helpful. I may be an idiot but you are a world class assshole and always will be. I can learn not to be an idiot but asssholeness is permanent.
So explain why I am about 454 points higher rated than you. I must be a smart idiot then. Or you are a very DUMB assshole.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Aug 19

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
30 Aug 19
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Hand-of-Hecate
Well thank you mister helpful. I may be an idiot but you are a world class assshole and always will be. I can learn not to be an idiot but asssholeness is permanent.
So explain why I am about 454 points higher rated than you. I must be a smart idiot then. Or you are a very DUMB assshole.
Thanks. I am a world class ar$ehole. I impress myself quite frankly.

I’m glad that your rating makes you smarter than me. I can only assume that you do all this dumb a$$ $hite on purpose. I’m not smart enough to figure out why. There must be some grand gambit I’m missing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Aug 19
1 edit

Yeah, I noticed. That's why I'm not on it.

Problem is, that everyone and their grandma is on it. Screw 'em, send me an email.

I don't need my 15 minutes of "Notice me, notice ME!!"