Anjem Choudary in jail.

Anjem Choudary in jail.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 16

Or will be soon. He is one creepy dude. He also needs to be in isolation from prison populations so he can't convert more creepyism in jail too, which he WILL do if allowed.

Notice he says 'I don't pose a threat to anyone. IN THIS COUNTRY"

That is just like Bill saying 'I did not have sex with that woman'.

Sharia law everywhere. Right. Like that would be a better place.

I have this thing, silly me, about wanting freedome FROM religion not freedom OF religion. If Sharia law took hold near me I would either become a counter terrorist myself or find a nice plot of land in Alaska.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/europe/anjem-choudary-hate-preacher-convicted/index.html

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by sonhouse
Or will be soon. He is one creepy dude. He also needs to be in isolation from prison populations so he can't convert more creepyism in jail too, which he WILL do if allowed.

Notice he says 'I don't pose a threat to anyone. IN THIS COUNTRY"

That is just like Bill saying 'I did not have sex with that woman'.

Sharia law everywhere. Right. Like that w ...[text shortened]... laska.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/16/europe/anjem-choudary-hate-preacher-convicted/index.html
never heard of him

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 16

Originally posted by lemondrop
never heard of him
Lets hope it stays that way. Creeps like him we need like throat cancer.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 16

Lets hope it stays that way. Creeps like him we need like throat cancer.
why do you persist with CNN?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why do you persist with CNN?
You mean the story would be differant at BBC or radio Canada or Pravda? He is NOT a world class assshole who SHOULD be in jail, just a nice misunderstood well meaning dude.

rc

Moves
06 Sep 16

You mean the story would be differant at BBC or radio Canada or Pravda? He is NOT a world class assshole who SHOULD be in jail, just a nice misunderstood well meaning dude.
nah mainstream media, you joking? they are all reading from the same songbook.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 16

So for you he IS just a nice misunderstood dude who just wants sharia law on the entire planet. What about when that happens and JW's are forced to convert or die?

I know, I am being melodramatic but that is his desire. You have to be living under a rock not to know that.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
07 Sep 16

So for you he IS just a nice misunderstood dude who just wants sharia law on the entire planet. What about when that happens and JW's are forced to convert or die?

I know, I am being melodramatic but that is his desire. You have to be living under a rock not to know that.
It's human nature to subject anyone and everyone under some kind of authority. Doesn't matter what name it's given, it's the same root issue. Dog eat dog. Dance to the tune they're playing or die.

But then there's the authority of our maker. Trumps everyone else.

Did I say Trump? God help us. 😉

m

Moves
07 Sep 16

Reading from the same songbook ?

Are you talking about mainstream media ?
Or different religions ?? 😀

F

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by mghrn55

Ha ha! 😀

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 16

Originally posted by mghrn55

So you figure it's ok if in the course of history people like him win out and sharia law is in place in the entire world? You would not mind living under sharia law? Where women are encoded forever as second class citizens, fully owned by the men in the family and such and she gets stoned to death if she falls for another man?

Like I have always said, I want freedom FROM religion, ALL religions, Islam included. Islam is NOT the religion of peace, unless of course there is no other religion extant, THEN there will be peace. Same with Christianity, same with Hinduism.

Right now the world is insane, or do you think all this religious bullshyte going on now is sanity where Boko Haram thinks it's ok to murder 8 year old school boys for daring to have a western education while kidnapping the girls into sexual slavery.

No big deal right, after they die they go to heaven, well I guess Muslims go to hell according to the bible. But hey, just business as usual right?

rc

Moves
07 Sep 16
2 edits

Sir I am in the UK, I read the national and international news every day. We are a small nation unlike America, we have known of Choudary for a number of years now.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 16

Sir I am in the UK, I read the national and international news every day. We are a small nation unlike America, we have known of Choudary for a number of years now.
So why are you so dismissive when I mention him based on a CNN report. You were intimating the CNN report was false somehow BECAUSE it was CNN. You think I should watch Faux news instead? That is not my only news source, there is also NPR, MSNBC, radio Canada, BBC and others I listen to on XM radio on my long commute to work.

rc

Moves
07 Sep 16
1 edit

So why are you so dismissive when I mention him based on a CNN report. You were intimating the CNN report was false somehow BECAUSE it was CNN. You think I should watch Faux news instead? That is not my only news source, there is also NPR, MSNBC, radio Canada, BBC and others I listen to on XM radio on my long commute to work.
No not false but CNN is hardly an objective channel, it is to the Democrats what Fox news is to Republicans, a mouthpiece for their particular perspective. What news channel would I suggest? Baltimores, the real news network is pretty good most of the time.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 16

No not false but CNN is hardly an objective channel, it is to the Democrats what Fox news is to Republicans, a mouthpiece for their particular perspective. What news channel would I suggest? Baltimores, the real news network is pretty good most of the time.
You don't think I can smell bias? That is why I listen to a number of sources. I don't slavishly follow CNN, I watch for instanc, Yahoo news, Google news, and others besides just CNN.

Besides, I am not republican so I would never listen to faux news.