Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But I don't draw from the schoolboy "robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER" playbook on homosexuality, so how am I being hypocritical?
The entire "gay" thing is a diversion, and that is how you are being hypocritical. You're using them, drawing their names into the mix, to hide your hypocrisy. Come on, man, I'm simply not buying your tactics, your banter OR your used cars.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
... supposedly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" accusations? Hardly "empty" and "unsubstantiated" then, don't you think?
If you have substantiated your accusations against the Moderators, please show me where.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

The entire "gay" thing is a diversion, and that is how you are being hypocritical. You're using them, drawing their names into the mix, to hide your hypocrisy. Come on, man, I'm simply not buying your tactics, your banter OR your used cars.
How have I been hypocritical about "the entire gay thing"?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I am not upset at all. 😛
Sure, sure. Just like "Arbeit macht Frei". Do you finally get it now? The irony?

You wouldn't be wasting all of my time like this if you weren't upset about something.

Or did you have something else to whinge about?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
How have I been hypocritical about "the entire gay thing"?
"What?"

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Frankly, which posts I alerted is none of your business.
Once you make accusations in public that inaction by the Moderators has been to the detriment of the Web site, frankly I think there is an onus on you to provide evidence of this alleged inaction, which can only be posts you alerted about which no action was taken.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Sure, sure. Just like "Arbeit macht Frei". Do you finally get it now? The irony?
"Work sets you free" is not ironic, in and of itself. Work enables me to do and pay for all the things I want to do - own a house, raise a family, live where I want, take holidays. All the freedom I have is made possible by my work. Presumably the same can be said almost everybody reading this.

The only "irony" I get about "Arbeit macht Frei" is when it is put over the gate to Nazi death camps like Dachau and Auschwitz. Is that the "irony" you wanted me to get? Something about gas ovens, the Nazis, concentration camps, Auschwitz...

That aside, "Arbeit macht Frei" is not inherently ironic at all.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by chaney3
Leave me out of this.
It's not my fault that nobody seems to like you two. It has been interesting though to see the same thing on every thread, which is that......nobody likes you two.
When you say "nobody" are you speaking for the whole site or just your little band of RHP forum ne'er-do-wells?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

"What?"
You ought to reflect carefully when you find yourself Doing A Robbie and hiding behind catchphrases. I thought you didn't like the way he posts. 😛

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
It was one apparently random post. Why are you reading so much into it?
Why is Suzianne , Very Rusty or anyone reading so much into it - go ask them. Personally, I think Russ keeps a general eye on the forums as choose a timely moment make a carefully placed post on FMF's thread, whilst at the same time ignoring all the boring rhetoric by the likes of you, Very Rusty and Suzianne.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Personally, I think Russ keeps a general eye on the forums as choose a timely moment make a carefully placed post on FMF's thread, whilst at the same time ignoring all the boring rhetoric by the likes of you, Very Rusty and Suzianne.
This seems more plausible than "It means FMF is a Moderator".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Does he [divegeester] know something we don't about you and Russ?
Yes.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

josephw: Does he [divegeester] know something we don't about you and Russ?

Originally posted by divegeester
Yes.
Russ knows we aren't Moderators, for a start. 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
You know, as similar as their writing seems to be, how can we be assured that FMF isn't also divegeester?
Or that Russ isn't FMF...

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Interrogation Room 3 is open if you want to discuss this with him further.

Don't forget your 500W light, your dental picks, your electrode sponges and the bucket of water by the door. Off you go.
Are you talking about the "actual torture" that goes on at RHP now?