Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

Alea iacta est. The end of an era.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Oh dear. Straight out of the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook. 😉
Leave me out of this.
It's not my fault that nobody seems to like you two. It has been interesting though to see the same thing on every thread, which is that......nobody likes you two.

c

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Sir,
All that tells me is RUSS and FMF are pals no more or less. Nothing paranoid about that, it is just an obvious fact. Always fun play..., I mean chatting with you.

Kind Regards,
Wash that brown spot off of the end of your nose, 😉
Sincerely,
-VR

Kind Regards,
Since FMF dragged my name into this...unprovoked...I will say how funny your 'brown spot on tip of nose' is.
It really has been interesting to see the dislike shown recently for both of them.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Russ has posted in the GF within this last week, he posted in FMF's thread, visibly acknowledging him and his contributions, whilst ignoring you and your incessant window-licking retardation and conspiracy making. Clearly your idiotic paranoid opinions mean nothing to the site administration.
It was one apparently random post. Why are you reading so much into it?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw to divegeester
It was one apparently random post. Why are you reading so much into it?
It's interesting that you didn't think to ask Suzianne, Very Rusty, Seitse, or chaney3 why they were "reading so much into it" over and over and over again. Very Rusty has been "reading so much into" Russ's posts on my thread in about 12-16 of his posts. 😉

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

FMF: Oh dear. Straight out of the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook.

Originally posted by chaney3
Leave me out of this. It's not my fault that nobody seems to like you two. It has been interesting though to see the same thing on every thread, which is that......nobody likes you two.
You misunderstand me. By "the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook" I am referring to where people suddenly start 'banter' about how other posters might be gay, and do so in the middle of forum conversations when they haven't got any better banter to offer.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
It's interesting that you didn't think to ask Suzianne, Very Rusty, Seitse, or chaney3 why they were "reading so much into it" over and over and over again. Very Rusty has been "reading so much into" Russ's posts on my thread in about 12-16 of his posts. 😉
Sir,
I must be slipping!!! Are you sure they weren't in all 16?....LOL.... Don't try grouping people together. We are individuals with our own minds and ideas about things, sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree strongly. In this case we all seem to be in agreement.

Sorry if this disturbs you in anyway or hurts your feelings, as I would not want to see your feelings hurt. It is not your fault you and Russ are good pals! Dive should stop and think sometimes before he types though. 😉 What he said was not very nice, and may not be true.

Kindest Regards,
Very Sincerely,
-VR

c

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You misunderstand me. By "the robbie carrobie-chaney3-GHOSTHUNTER playbook" I am referring to where people suddenly start 'banter' about how other posters might be gay, and do so in the middle of forum conversations when they haven't got any better banter to offer.
Oh okay. I feel much better now.
Thanks.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

I must be slipping!!! Are you sure they weren't in all 16?....LOL.... Don't try grouping people together. We are individuals with our own minds and ideas about things, sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree strongly. In this case we all seem to be in agreement. Sorry if this disturbs you in anyway or hurts your feelings, as I would not want to see yo ...[text shortened]... r fault you and Russ are good pals! Dive should stop and think sometimes before he types though.
josephw may or may not be along any minute to ask you why you are reading so much into the fact Russ chose to post what he did. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jul 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
josephw may or may not be along any minute to ask you why you are reading so much into the fact Russ chose to post what he did. 😉
Sir,
Just FYI, Russ rarely ever posts in anyone's thread. Yet he posted twice in yours. 2nd time saying well that OP didn't last long. As though the two of you had pre-planned it. It looked quite obvious to me. Russ is welcome to dispute this himself if he wishes. 😉 Being he is your Pal I expect to see him soon! 😛

Kindest Regards,
Hope your evening is going nicely,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Just FYI, Russ rarely ever posts in anyone's thread. Yet he posted twice in yours. 2nd time saying well that OP didn't last long. As though the two of you had pre-planned it. It looked quite obvious to me. Russ is welcome to dispute this himself if he wishes. 😉 Being he is your Pal I expect to see him soon!
Hey josephw, look, Very Rusty is wittering on and on about Russ again.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
It's not that interesting.

But guess what? Unlike you I can admit that there's a degree of validity to your observation. If in fact it's true that those you named did what you say they did, but it's a fact that divegeester did read into one solitary post more than meets the eye.

Does he know something we don't about you and Russ? I don't care if he does, or whether or not it's true that Russ posted to your OP because you're somehow special to him. You haven't heard me saying anything about it have you?

But I'll say this; I think probably 90% of what everyone is saying in these forums is a waste of time and should probably be deleted by the mods. 😉

Well, maybe half. I'm sure my friends don't mind if I step on their toes a little. 😉

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Hey josephw, look, Very Rusty is wittering on and on about Russ again.
A-HA!
So!
RUSS is trisha80!

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
Unlike you I can admit that there's a degree of validity to your observation.
Hang on, unlike me? But I do admit that there's a degree of validity to my observation. 😉

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
A-[b]HA!
So!
RUSS is trisha80![/b]
That's hilarious, but I don't get it!

Well, maybe a little.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
...divegeester did read into one solitary post more than meets the eye. Does he know something we don't about you and Russ? I don't care if he does, or whether or not it's true that Russ posted to your OP because you're somehow special to him. You haven't heard me saying anything about it have you?
Why you are reading so much into the fact Russ chose to post what he did