1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 09:12
    Originally posted by @deenine
    And this is why you don't get paid to think!
    Do you have a Fide rating? And if not, why not?

Fide ratings are easy to verify and would enable Admin to determine your true playing strength.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 09:47
    And this is why you don't get paid to think!
    I think for free.
    I suspect you are after payment.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 11:47
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites due to false accusations from staff and players; as well as their software programs that claim I am using a chess engine or some form of computer assistance program. My Brain and intuition, photographic memory, and win loss ratio all points to why I was diagnosed a genius by more than one Psychologist and Psychia ...[text shortened]... within your heart that you were not cheating, please know and understand that you are not alone.
    I don't know what is true about your rambling but claiming to see 78 moves ahead is flat out impossible for even the most advanced computer with the most advanced software, much less a human doing that. if you could you WOULD be world champ. So I would like to see you play some games here and have you prove your alleged superiority.
    BTW, there are valid ways to show engine use. One I see is the game profile, where a dude starts out shooting all the way to say 2400 here and then just staying right there and then lo and behold, a few months later, kicked out because of proven engine use.

It is no secret an engine can play at a FIDE 3500 level, 700 points higher than even Kasparov or magnus.

it is relatively easy so spot computer play especially with the latest game analysis software.

So are you going to play games here or just keep riding on your alleged genius? I make no such claims, a USCF rating of 1750 is not exactly awe inspiring. Do you play OTB and if so, what rating system and your rating, FIDE, ELO, USCF, British?
  4. Joined
    27 May '17
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 21:15
    First of all, I was opening up to the chess community on this website and sharing some personal experiences I have gone through along with what I have learned. I am considering a subscription to this website as I have liked what I have seen regarding my research into its development and history. However, and secondly, if the few rude cyber-bullies in these forums whom hath done nothing but sought out ways to degrade, demean, slander, insult, and belittle me via cyber-bullying tactics, then I will definitely not be becoming a subscriber/member. I have written a letter to the owner(s) and look forward to their responses to whether or not how I have been responded to and treated is in fact a true reflection of what this site will stand for tolerating, amongst the said members I listed that are/were cyber-bullying me.
    Though that be said, and it will run its own due-course, I am not amazed that I would find tormented minds riddled with envy and lack of comprehension when it comes to learning something beyond the scope of their intellectual capacity to assimilate. Not all individuals have within the whole scope of their mental prowess the ability to comprehend the straight forwardness in my speaking. Yet, as you will see here, those who attack via their cyber-bullying methods are individuals suffering from major mental health issues. And it is only a matter of time before they trip and fall: whether by the force of another person physically knocking them into their respectable place, or whether it is due to their own delusions taking them into the seeming-voids of insanity. Either way, the folly of fools canst ever compete with the preparations of the wise. Besides, I am not interested in straw-man arguments presented by the ill-equipped minds of cyber-bullies, trolls, or shills. I would generally love to get into a friendly debate with such persons, over a genuine legitimate subject of math, and its proper application to chess, yet I would hate to fight such an unarmed mind. Therefore, I am left with the observation of minds that simply will never be able to advance beyond that proverbial-rut their mental psychosis has placed them within.
    Instead of racing down some socially inept road paved with good-intentions, perhaps they are instead resting on some shoreline of pity, whilst basking in the imagined sunlight of their inferiority-complexes. It is hard to say: and perhaps ought to be said by the Psychologist/Psychiatrist that they (these cyber bullies) are in desperate need of seeing. Nevertheless, I thank you… to those who are sincere and of a sound mind, and are not lashing out onto others through the masked-veils of multiple insecurities as a few of the members of this website hath done (and will most likely continue to do) unto me. It would behoove those cyber-bullies though, to be mindful of not confusing kindness for weakness. Yet, like most internet warriors who want to sound tough whilst knowing they continue to hide behind a monitor in the comforts of their own homes, they will never actually meet in person the individual they are cyber-bullying. Because they know, that may very well be the day the breath of life leaves their animated corpse. Hopefully they seek counseling before that day ever comes for them. Yet it has been my experience that such cyber-bullies are incapable of stopping their onslaughts of attacks, and for them it is only a matter of time, place, and person before they fall.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 21:34
    First of all, I was opening up to the chess community on this website and sharing some personal experiences I have gone through along with what I have learned. I am considering a subscription to this website as I have liked what I have seen regarding my research into its development and history. However, and secondly, if the few rude cyber-bullies in these ...[text shortened]... aughts of attacks, and for them it is only a matter of time, place, and person before they fall.
    Too many words old chap. Just go get yourself a Fide rating.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 21:56
    I have been banned from multiple chess sites due to false accusations from staff and players; as well as their software programs that claim I am using a chess engine or some form of computer assistance program. My Brain and intuition, photographic memory, and win loss ratio all points to why I was diagnosed a genius by more than one Psychologist and Psychia ...[text shortened]... within your heart that you were not cheating, please know and understand that you are not alone.
    You did a lot of typing there.

And you offered to play chess on webcam.
    Are you sure you are at the right site ?

Robbie ?? 😀
  7. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 22:08
    Originally posted by @mghrn55
    You did a lot of typing there.

And you offered to play chess on webcam.
    Are you sure you are at the right site ?

Robbie ?? 😀
    whom ever this character is, Robbie he is not
    a very interesting chap he be
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 22:19
    @D9

Are you seeing a psychiatrist? Loquacity is clearly the least of your problems.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 22:24
    First of all, I was opening up to the chess community on this website and sharing some personal experiences I have gone through along with what I have learned. I am considering a subscription to this website as I have liked what I have seen regarding my research into its development and history. However, and secondly, if the few rude cyber-bullies in these ...[text shortened]... aughts of attacks, and for them it is only a matter of time, place, and person before they fall.
    Are you going to play some games here? You have to know nobody on Earth can see 78 moves out, not even computers, the BEST computers. That is utter bullshyte but welcome to RHP and look forward to some of your games. The problem is the top rank players here ARE using engines so don't bother with them, play the 2200 crowd or so. I am a fish, my USCF rating is under 1800, not much but not very strong. I would not be much of a challenge if you are what you say you are. Without playing, you can talk all day and night and we still don't know your true strength. What country do you live in? Can you get some kind of rating there? OTB play it is difficult to accuse people of cheating although there have been attempts, radio gear in hats linked to a comp or master outside in a car kind of thing but they were caught out. Anyway, welcome to RHP and I look forward to your games.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 22:28
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Me thinks the gentleman doth take himself a little too seriously.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 22:33
    I am not lashing out at you. I just know good and well nobody on Earth including ANY computer can look ahead 78 moves, the number of lines to look at are incalculable. Why does it say you made one move 175 days ago, almost 6 months and you are writing here now?
    BTW, you should do some double spacing in your posts

Like this, to make reading easier when you end a sentence or paragraph.

That way the eyes have less work to do and is less strenuous, my eyes are pretty bad, 20/300 or so and tomorrow getting new glasses, the ones I have now give me headaches they are so bad.

Please consider writing with separations between at least paragraphs. Thank you.
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    21 Nov '17 23:26
    If I were after the Limelight of Fame then I would pursue titles approved by the media. However, I am not after such trivial things. I would however humbly face down any accuser under any time constraints within any public/private environment controlled by non-biased individuals that can be a witness to no cheating occurring; as long as I was not forced thr ...[text shortened]... r foundation of learning laid within the heart of whom I am teaching, sharing with, or coaching.
    Maybe paragraph and use spacing?

All a lot to take in (or not) at one time?
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    22 Nov '17 03:51
    "rude cyber-bullies in these forums whom hath done nothing but sought out ways to degrade, demean, slander, insult, and belittle me via cyber-bullying tactics, then I will definitely not be becoming a subscriber/member."

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

*plays violin*
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Nov '17 04:04
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Bettet yet, an actual life.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Nov '17 06:59
    Hey sonhouse, I once saw 78 moves. Mind you, they weren't all in the same game and they weren't all on my board. James Tarjan gave a simultaneous exhibition on the Peninsula in the 1970s and I was one of his opponents.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree