A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
All that's so trivial and mundane I've already forgotten about it.
Ah yes, your "principles" at work, josephw. You have forgotten what you said, yet again. 😀

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Ah yes, your "principles" at work, josephw. You have forgotten what you said, yet again. 😀
Sir,
So, it is quite ok for you to make fun. Your personality is really shining through!

Kind Regards,
Pleasure as always,
Sincerely,
-VR

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
And don't forget, I've forgotten what you've said as well. 😉

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
And don't forget, I've forgotten what you've said as well. 😉
I helped you out a couple of times and you shot back with peculiar facetious remarks on both occasions. 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Sir,
Explain how you were helping him in this post?

Kind Regards,
Pleasure as Always,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Explain how you were helping him in this post?
On one occasion he appeared not to know how to post a youtube link in a user friendly way, and on the second occasion he seemed not to realize that the Reply & Quote function messes up the formatting of the quoted text in certain cases. I offered explanations for both.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
On one occasion he appeared not to know how to post a youtube link in a user friendly way, and on the second occasion he seemed not to realize that the Reply & Quote function messes up the formatting of the quoted text in certain cases. I offered explanations for both.
Sir,
Yet again you are avoiding the question: Which was how do you figure you are helping him in this particular post?

Originally posted by FMF
Ah yes, your "principles" at work, josephw. You have forgotten what you said, yet again.😀
===================================================================
Appears more like you are making fun.

Kind Regards,
Have a Great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

Sir,
Yet again you are avoiding the question: Which was how do you figure you are helping him in this particular post?

Originally posted by FMF
Ah yes, your "principles" at work, josephw. You have forgotten what you said, yet again.
===================================================================
Appears more like you are making fun.

Kind Regards,
Have a Great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
The help given to josephw that is being talked about was with youtube links and the Reply & Quote glitches.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
The help given to josephw that is being talked about was with youtube links and the Reply & Quote glitches.
Sir,
That is the help you were talking about. I was asking how you helped him in the aforementioned post, looks more to me like you making fun. Others can decide for themselves.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

...how do you figure you are helping him in this particular post? Originally posted by FMF : Ah yes, your "principles" at work, josephw. You have forgotten what you said, yet again.😀
No one is suggesting that I am ~ unless you are.

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

I was asking how you helped him in the aforementioned post, looks more to me like you making fun.R
"Helped him" what? What are you one about?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
No one is suggesting that I am ~ unless you are.
Sir,
As I said others can decide if you are helping or making fun in the post that I mentioned.
We will agree to disagree on this.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
"Helped him" what? What are you one about?
Sir,
That is right pretend like you don't know what is being talked about now. You do so remind me of the OLD MOD. How many times is that now that I mentioned you and the OLD MOD? I know you must be keeping track. 😛

Kindest Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR

F

Moves
02 Aug 16

Sir,
As I said others can decide if you are helping or making fun in the post that I mentioned.
We will agree to disagree on this.

Kind Regards,
Have a great day,
Sincerely,
-VR
"Helping" who? What claim are you making? What is all this nonsense about "others can decide if you are helping..." No one has claimed it was "helping". Presumably repeating this over and over again is to be your new banter item. 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
"Helping" who? What claim are you making? What is all this nonsense about "others can decide if you are helping..." No one has claimed it was "helping". Presumably repeating this over and over again is to be your new banter item. 😛
What? Who? How?.... LOL .....

Kindest Regards,
Have a nice day,
Sincerely,
-VR