A new

A new "In Crowd"

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by josephw
We were all here to see it, yet you, by default, defended those who did it by minimizing the assault on our senses of some of the most brutal verbiage I have ever seen in a public place.
I think this accusation is false, josephw. Give me a few examples of "the most brutal verbiage ever seen in a public place" that I have defended.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Originally posted by robbie carrobie
[b]Yes I am really in a rut, how do you think I could up my game to your level Shepjeester? If I become an FMF clone drone will that help any do you think?

Ouch! A bit of a groupbantergag from robbie.

robbie, if you take a moment to look back at some of the current threads, you'll find that more or le ...[text shortened]...
[2] Russ is colluding with FMF and divegeester

[3] FMF and divegeester are homos

😛[/b]
[1] FMF and divegeester are Moderators

Even if those things were true what would it have to do with an objective discussion of a topic?

I'm beginning to think that perceptions are being influenced by subjective biases against personalities and not an objective pursuit of the truth of a matter.

But this is a public forum and anyone can say whatever they want.

Maybe the moderators should tighten up on forum debate etiquette and start issuing bans. After all, isn't that what moderators are for? But I guess that would be self defeating since just about everyone would get banned, withdraw their subscription and quit posting.

Maybe there should be a forum titled "Insult Forum". It would be a free-for-all and everbody would be there. Well, just about everbody. 😉

rc

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You've said these things so many times before. 😛
Is there not a button one can push to get rid of you? oh wait, the FMF away button,

goodbye to mundane dullardly and inquisitorial finger pointing, goodbye to stiff old Nurse Ratched of RHP, goodbye to the knife wielding grammar prig and edit counter, goodbye to the gossping real housewife of RHP, goodbye to gay John Noakes and divegeester the lap dog, goodbye to FMF the clone drone maker, goodbye to FMF the leader of the Zombie apocalypse, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

divegeester the lapdog, lol that funny 😀

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
I think this accusation is false, josephw. Give me a few examples of "the most brutal verbiage ever seen in a public place" that I have defended.
There! You just did it again. I didn't say you defended what was said. That's a gross misrepresentation of what I posted.

Now I'm going to go do something productive with my time.

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
goodbye to mundane dullardly and inquisitorial finger pointing, goodbye to stiff old Nurse Ratched of RHP, goodbye to the knife wielding grammar prig and edit counter, goodbye to the gossping real housewife of RHP, goodbye to gay John Noakes and divegeester the lap dog, goodbye to FMF the clone drone maker, goodbye to FMF the leader of the Zombie apocalypse, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.divegeester the lapdog, lol that funny.
Well done robbie, people can just bookmark this list of things you trot out repeatedly. 😀

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

FMF: I think this accusation is false, josephw. Give me a few examples of "the most brutal verbiage ever seen in a public place" that I have defended.

There! You just did it again. I didn't say you defended what was said. That's a gross misrepresentation of what I posted.
You posted this: "We were all here to see it, yet you, by default, defended those who did it by minimizing the assault on our senses of some of the most brutal verbiage I have ever seen in a public place." What's the "gross misrepresentation"?

F

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

[1] FMF and divegeester are Moderators

Even [b]if those things were true what would it have to do with an objective discussion of a topic?
But they are not true. That's the whole point. Why ask me ~ why not ask those that keep suggesting or repeating these things 'what do they have to do with an objective discussion of a topic?' Why ask me instead of asking them?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
You posted this: "We were all here to see it, yet you, by default, defended those who did it by minimizing the assault on our senses of some of the most brutal verbiage I have ever seen in a public place." What's the "gross misrepresentation"?
That you said I said you defended what was said, but I didn't say that.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
But they are not true. That's the whole point. Why ask me ~ why not ask those that keep suggesting or repeating these things 'what do they have to do with an objective discussion of a topic?' Why ask me instead of asking them?
Because you're the one that's on the defensive and listed those things that are obviously false.

Personally I would just ignore it.

I don't want to ask them because I know they know it's not true, and their just doing it to get to you and the geester. Well, at least the things you listed aren't true. 😉

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

That you said I said you defended [b]what was said, but I didn't say that.[/b]
So what is it you are accusing me of defending? And why not offer an example of when I defended whatever it was? I don't get why you are being so furtive. 😉

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Because you're the one that's on the defensive and listed those things that are obviously false. Personally I would just ignore it.
But you haven't "just ignored it", have you, josephw. Very Rusty has mentioned the Moderator thing about 30 times and he's mentioned the Russ thing another 30 times, and on maybe 20 of those occasions he mentioned them both - and you said nothing. And when I mentioned it once to robbie in a lighthearted way, you immediately tackled me on it. It is most peculiar. Have you read any of Very Rusty's posts on this thread? 😛

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

I don't want to ask them because I know they know it's not true, and their just doing it to get to you and the geester.
Do you think them repeating the same 'gags' over and over again - I mean it's been repeated dozens and dozens of times - is forum activity you endorse?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So what is it you are accusing me of defending? And why not offer an example of when I defended whatever it was? I don't get why you are being so furtive. 😉
I'm not being furtive. Nice word "furtive", but it underscores your methodology because it misrepresent intent. Can't you see how you do that?

That you said I said you defended [b]what was said, but I didn't say that.

Why is it, FMF, that it appears that when you reply to a post I made that the quote is emboldened differently than the way it originally appeared when I posted it?

This is how it appeared in my original post.
"That you said I said you defended what was said, but I didn't say that."

F

Moves
31 Jul 16

Why is it, FMF, that it appears that when you reply to a post I made that the quote is emboldened differently than the way it originally appeared when I posted it?
It's a foible of the Reply & Quote function which crept in when the site had its overhaul last year.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
31 Jul 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you think them repeating the same 'gags' over and over again - I mean it's been repeated dozens and dozens of times - is forum activity you endorse?
No, but I hardly endorse yours either. What does that have to do with anything?