2012 RHP Prose Competition

2012 RHP Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
08 Jul 12

Moves
08 Jul 12

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
08 Jul 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Let it go.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 Jul 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
ASo, what you're saying is that I'm not entitled to my OPINION.

BYOU would know who submitted!!! Are you saying you don't share this with ANYONE? ( Only you would know that!!! )

CAll I am doing is asking the questions, not trying to deride ANYTHING. That is an assumption you are making.

DI notice here if someone has a ...[text shortened]... l vision here, IMHO!!!

For some reason my reply came up 3 times so I erased the other two.
A) Please can u direct me to where i said you are not entitled to your opinion

B) I will not be voting in the thread for votes (and not telling anyone who to vote for either). And no i will not be sharing that information with anyone (i fail to see the point in that)

C) I havent seen any questions and in the 2nd post in this thread when i invited posters to have a look at the competition you go "no thanks too busy playing chess" so considering you have no interest in the competition i don't know why you are still in the thread

D) - i've not labelled you as such so i can't comment on that

E) - have i said you don't contribute to the website - i merely said its not just chess

From my point of view if i wasn't interested in entering a competition i wouldnt have posted in the first instance but that is just my opinion.

Thanks everyone for the entries so far - just under a week to go (i will be interested to see how many people that have posted in this thread will actually submit an entry...)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jul 12
1 edit

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker
A) Please can u direct me to where i said you are not entitled to your opinion

B) I will not be voting in the thread for votes (and not telling anyone who to vote for either). And no i will not be sharing that information with anyone (i fail to see the point in that)

C) I havent seen any questions and in the 2nd post in this thread when i invite to see how many people that have posted in this thread will actually submit an entry...)
A) I was telling you I was entitled to my opinion, which I feel I am regardless of what cft says or thinks.

B) Thank You, that was the answer I was looking for. (The point was that you wouldn't be sharing any info to ANYONE. ) This a good thing! 🙂

C) I saw no harm in saying: I was too busy playing chess! I wouldn't be in this thread after that if cft hadn't asked me if I was entering.

D) This is good to know!

E) I was merely pointing out the FACT that I DO CONTRIBUTE to the SITE. ( Just to get that FACT OUT THERE, as it was pointed out in this thread that I do not)

I of course believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, EVEN ME!!! 😉 😉

F) I do not feel I owe you or anyone an apology for my question (s). If I hurt your feelings in asking them, I say get tougher skinned. You been around long enough to not be so easily hurt. Or let on that you are! 😛

G) May your Prose competition be the best one yet!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
09 Jul 12
2 edits

I'm already twice the man you'll ever be. 😛

All you are good at is name calling, trying to belittle people & perhaps the prose competition! 😛 😉 😉

IF, I have a question to ask I'll do so rather it is to your liking or not.

"DO YOU GOT THAT"!? 😛

BTW: I haven't been trolling anything, just answering quotes & questions put to me.
Don't try and twist things as you always do!!! Stop asking the questions if you don't like the answers.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
09 Jul 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I'm already twice the man you'll ever be. 😛

All you are good at is name calling, trying to belittle people & perhaps the prose competition! 😛 😉 😉

IF, I have a question to ask I'll do so rather it is to your liking or not.

"DO YOU GOT THAT"!? 😛

BTW: I haven't been trolling anything, just answering quotes & questions put to me.
Don't try ...[text shortened]... wist things as you always do!!! Stop asking the questions if you don't like the answers.
Quit trolling.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Quit trolling.
Pot, kettle, black!

Get STUFFED!! 😛

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
10 Jul 12

Mine's done.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Mine's done.
Thank you for entering 🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jul 12

Deadline is tomorrow and all entries will be posted shortly afterwards

Moves
12 Jul 12

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jul 12

Only if you are really nice to me lol. I suppose I could give you until the 15th july

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
12 Jul 12

Originally posted by Silverstriker
Only if you are really nice to me lol. I suppose I could give you until the 15th july
An extension would be excellent. I promise to be really nice too.

I've made a good start - I just need to edit a bit and 'fill' to the required word count (another 749 or so and I'm there).