2012 RHP Prose Competition

2012 RHP Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 12

Thread 147141

Any one is able to enter please have a look at the thread link which is also in the culture forum

Silverstriker

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jun 12

No thanks, too busy playing chess! 😛

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
No thanks, too busy playing chess! 😛
if you were really too busy playing chess you wouldnt be posting in the forums 😛

chop chop lol

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Silverstriker
if you were really too busy playing chess you wouldnt be posting in the forums 😛

chop chop lol
I just wanted you to know where I stood.

After all this IS A CHESS SITE! 😛

Sounds like your advertising to me... 😉

I like to have a little fun between moves...Is that ok with you?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
18 Jun 12

So at this chess site you don't do anything but make chess moves, and be a douchebag in the forums... but you can't write some prose because that's not chess and this is a chess site... but you can be a douchebag too... just not anything but chess for a chess site.... and being a douchebag.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 Jun 12

Absolutely fine with me - bit of a shame as i thought as an active poster in the forums you might contribute a piece of prose but that is your decision.

And yes it is advertising a competition that is happening on this website, no problem with that is there?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jun 12
1 edit

Absolutely fine with me - bit of a shame as i thought as an active poster in the forums you might contribute a piece of prose but that is your decision.

And yes it is advertising a competition that is happening on this website, no problem with that is there?
So long as somone else advertising something in another forum on this site is not stopped from doing so, I really see no problem. 😛 😉 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jun 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Phlabibit
So at this chess site you don't do anything but make chess moves, and be a douchebag in the forums... but you can't write some prose because that's not chess and this is a chess site... but you can be a douchebag too... just not anything but chess for a chess site.... and being a douchebag.
You sound like a 4th grader! ( Actually that could be an insult to 4th graders), sorry kids I know you're more mature than Phlabs!

Don't you think it is about time you grow up Phlabby.

I guess when a person is built like you the only insults he can throw is on the internet where he isn't going to get his ass hat kicked! 😛 😉 😉

It always amazes me how you get away with calling names...HELL I called an old guy old and you'd think the world had ended! 😛 😉 😉

M

Moves
18 Jun 12

Thread 147141

Any one is able to enter please have a look at the thread link which is also in the culture forum

Silverstriker
Fun! It would be nice if some of the really good writers from past comps submitted something but I don't know how many of them are still here.

I suggest giving some sort of topic or something. It doesn't matter if it's vague but many people like having a bit of a springboard.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by Mimor
Fun! It would be nice if some of the really good writers from past comps submitted something but I don't know how many of them are still here.

I suggest giving some sort of topic or something. It doesn't matter if it's vague but many people like having a bit of a springboard.
I'd recommend delaying the deadline until the parameters are set. 😞

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Jun 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I'd recommend delaying the deadline until the parameters are set. 😞
Are you sure the winner hasn't already been picked? 😉 😉

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
18 Jun 12

Are you sure the winner hasn't already been picked? 😉 😉
One can only hope. 🙂

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
19 Jun 12

You sound like a 4th grader! ( Actually that could be an insult to 4th graders), sorry kids I know you're more mature than Phlabs!

Don't you think it is about time you grow up Phlabby.

I guess when a person is built like you the only insults he can throw is on the internet where he isn't going to get his ass hat kicked! 😛 😉 😉

It always amaze ...[text shortened]... alling names...HELL I called an old guy old and you'd think the world had ended! 😛 😉 😉
Where did I call you a name? Just so you know I'm quite happy with my physique, and you've given nothing but empty words that you're some sort of cross between Donald Trump and Mr. Universe.

As far as I'm concerned you're probably too ashamed of your face and body to ever let us know what you look like and if you do have any cash it's probably the only reason you were able to breed within your species.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jun 12

Originally posted by Mimor

Topic is seasons. Also there is a freestyle topic too

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
19 Jun 12

I'd really like to participate in this, but I can never think of anything original to say. I guess that's why I post in forums. 🙁