2012 RHP Prose Competition

2012 RHP Prose Competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jul 12

Moves
06 Jul 12
1 edit

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jul 12

This thread is making me sad :'( no wonder there wasnt a prose competition back in 2011. Was it a mistake trying to organise one this year with people accussing it of having already decided the winner and trolling the thread.

I am sad now 🙁 time to hit the pub

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jul 12

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
I'd recommend delaying the deadline until the parameters are set. 😞
as mentioned in orginal thread

Moves
06 Jul 12

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Jul 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Right! I'm going to start my second entry. ( and nothing to do with my wife, sad gits excepted! 😛 )

A Winter's Tail..... by Gramps BOB Dick-ins. 😛

-m. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 12

You troll pretty much any thread you want, so I don't see the difference here.

You asking me if I am joining the prose competition is equal to you joining a 1400-1600 chess tourney. It is a shame you're not bright enough to see that & I have to point it out to you!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 12
1 edit

And you would be an expert in who the idiots were on this site acting like one yourself a good part of the time! 😛 😉 😉 (Don't throw rocks if you live in a glass house) 😛

Don't start crying now, just pulling back on your chains. I know you can't take too much, BUT YOU JUST LOVE TO DISH IT OUT!!! 😉 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by mikelom
Right! I'm going to start my second entry. ( and nothing to do with my wife, sad gits excepted! 😛 )

A Winter's Tail..... by Gramps BOB Dick-ins. 😛

-m. 🙂
That sounds like an insult to certain member of this site to me.😞

Don't worry though, I'm sure you will get no trouble for it! 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jul 12
3 edits

What I said is winning the competition would not be possible.

You're the one with the insulting comment about me having poor literacy skills.

Why would you ask me to join when you feel this way?

Are you just baiting, then crying Very Rusty is ruining the writting competition!

How can I ruin the writting competition? Explain that to me IF YOU CAN!!

IF I did have the best submission I still wouldn't win the writting competition, because my name is "Very Rusty"!! 😛 😉 😉

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
06 Jul 12

quit trolling

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Jul 12

Originally posted by Very Rusty
IF I did have the best submission I still wouldn't win the writting competition, because my name is "Very Rusty"!! 😛 😉 😉
I really do not like assumptions like that

The entries are all posted by ME (so no-one knows for certain who has submitted which entry has been submitted by who)

I struggle to recall a thread which I have ever trolled a lot and tried to deride something for the community.

You say this is a chess site well its not cos a chess site would just have chess boards and no things such as culture, science and puzzle forums. This site is much more than a mere chess site

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker

The entries are all posted by ME (so no-one knows for certain who has submitted which entry has been submitted by who)

I struggle to recall a thread which I have ever trolled a lot and tried to deride something for the community.

You say this is a chess site well its not cos a chess site would just ha ...[text shortened]... hings such as culture, science and puzzle forums. This site is much more than a mere chess site

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker

You say this is a chess site well its not cos a chess site would just ha ...[text shortened]... hings such as culture, science and puzzle forums. This site is much more than a mere chess site

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Silverstriker I really do not like assumptions like that The entries are all posted by ME (so no-one knows for certain who has submitted which entry has been submitted by who) I struggle to recall a thread which I have ever trolled a lot and tried to deride something for the community. You say this is a chess site well its not cos a chess site would just have chess b ...[text shortened]... hings such as culture, science and puzzle forums. This site is much more than a mere chess site
So, what you're saying is that I'm not entitled to my OPINION.

YOU would know who submitted!!! Are you saying you don't share this with ANYONE? ( Only you would know that!!! )

All I am doing is asking the questions, not trying to deride ANYTHING. That is an assumption you are making.

I notice here if someone has a question or questions anything for that matter then they are trouble makers. I find that ODD how that works here.

I PAY FOR THE CHESS SITE ( others I am sure are here mostly for the forums, which is plain to see from the small amount of chess games they play) So everyone has a reason why they are here which can differ of course. I have helped others who could not afford their subscriptions. I would say I have done my part in helping out when it was needed.

There is far too much tunnel vision here, IMHO!!!

For some reason my reply came up 3 times so I erased the other two.