Wisconsin company to implant chip

Wisconsin company to implant chip

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
24 Jul 17

http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/

Employees are now being chipped by a corporation in Wisconsin.

Progress or the beginning of our eventual destruction?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
24 Jul 17

Originally posted by @whodey
http://kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/

Employees are now being chipped by a corporation in Wisconsin.

Progress or the beginning of our eventual destruction?
Progress

w

Moves
24 Jul 17

Originally posted by @sh76
Progress
Was the scientific discovery of using fossil fuels for our benefit progress?

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
24 Jul 17

I'd rather not incentivize people to chop off my hand.

w

Moves
24 Jul 17

Was the invention of nuclear weapons progress?

E

Moves
24 Jul 17

Progress
Establishment progress.

It is little more than what they've already done to wild animals. What this world needs is every person tagged for better management of the herd.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Jul 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @eladar
Establishment progress.

It is little more than what they've already done to wild animals. What this world needs is every person tagged for better management of the herd.
A good sign to find yourself deep in the Amazon. I think it is inevitable, babies are already getting the chip, just like the family dog and cat. That doesn't mean good it just means controlled. They will no doubt add little 'enhancements' as time goes by, your stress level, voice recorded, pain levels, blood pressure, heartrate all going to a central data base. Aren't you just totally THRILLED?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
24 Jul 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Establishment progress.

As long as it's voluntary, it's fine.

If it becomes compulsory, then the breakdown is in the political system that allowed it to become compulsory, not in the technology.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
24 Jul 17

Was the scientific discovery of using fossil fuels for our benefit progress?
Absolutely. Using fossil fuels may have contributed more towards the development of modern society than any other step (perhaps with the exception of the printing press).

Of course, that doesn't mean it's a bad idea to trying to find alternatives now.

E

Moves
24 Jul 17

If it becomes compulsory, then the breakdown is in the political system that allowed it to become compulsory, not in the technology.
You mean like the new requirements for driver's licenses.

w

Moves
24 Jul 17

Compulsory? Why would the government make it compulsory?

Just because it would end most, if not all, tax fraud if it managed and recorded all our financial transactions, and used it to cut medical costs by putting all our medical information on it, and used to end any more missing persons by using it as a tracking device and prevent people from running from the law, does not mean they will make it compulsory.

What, are they going to make health care compulsory too?

Mwhahahaha!!

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
24 Jul 17
1 edit

It's just a credit card implanted between your fingers. Sounds like a stupid idea.

And it acts as a company ID.

w

Moves
24 Jul 17

Originally posted by @athousandyoung
It's just a credit card implanted between your fingers. Sounds like a stupid idea.

How is that stupid?

Who will steal your credit card implanted?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jul 17

How is that stupid?

Who will steal your credit card implanted?
Originally posted by @sleepyguy
I'd rather not incentivize people to chop off my hand.

Cape Town

Moves
25 Jul 17

Originally posted by @athousandyoung

I agree. Its a stupid idea. Everyone has a cell phone, just use the technology in the cell phone and save $300. Or use credit cards like they do here in SA. (we have touch to pay technology).