Who was yelling at Biden in the debates?

Who was yelling at Biden in the debates?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
21 Feb 20

At the very end of the democrat debates, Biden was giving his closing thoughts when some women began screaming at him.

WTH? Who were they are what were they screaming?

And should the have the next debate with a padded cell for the Left wing audience?

Moves
21 Feb 20

Stop advertising your own schoolboy antics, mate. We're not interested, and neither was Joe.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Feb 20

@whodey said
At the very end of the democrat debates, Biden was giving his closing thoughts when some women began screaming at him.

And should the have the next debate with a padded cell for the Left wing audience?
Wasn't that you, whodey?

I thought it was your regular, incoherent self.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
22 Feb 20

@whodey said

I think they were a group who wants open borders (for diseases, parasites, etc. to be allowed in). They were screaming that he had sent about 3M people back to where they came from, when they’d rather he would have turned them loose here, not unlike wild animals running through your house.

In a word, they want us to end Sovereignty.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
22 Feb 20

Bernie's been really taking a lot of crap at his speeches from "fans?".

It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the shills are nothing more than DNC plants sent in to disrupt Bernie.

Seriously. And the more this man takes it on the chin, the more I like him!

Moves
23 Feb 20

@whodey said

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/19/us/politics/immigration-protest-democratic-debate.html